• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Don't ever compare

Saggi

Epic Legend
1674364307102.jpg

Yes comparison we don't need those believe themselves....we need comparison sometimes with someone with jealous mind..we need comparison Abdul kalam sir achieve at young age so I want to achieve a life like him.. they need comparison because they haven't believe themselves because lack of less confident.this People need comparison to achieve to over come from less confident....comparison without jealous mind is fine..what we do my frnd earn money at young age..hw he can earn much than me..jealous .this comparison is poor..u just see Ur frnd have a earn money much..u just see Ur frnd earn money much but u didn't see want to work hard to get high money like Ur frnds ..not all want to workship a god..someone need god help to achieve..one who have confident with himself and another one who get confident by external sources such as a god...so need comaparison hw some are and some arent believe God and no god

Yes comparison we don't need those believe themselves....we need comparison sometimes with someone with jealous mind..we need comparison Abdul kalam sir achieve at young age so I want to achieve a life like him.. they need comparison because they haven't believe themselves because lack of less confident.this People need comparison to achieve to over come from less confident....comparison without jealous mind is fine..what we do my frnd earn money at young age..hw he can earn much than me..jealous .this comparison is poor..u just see Ur frnd have a earn money much..u just see Ur frnd earn money much but u didn't see want to work hard to get high money like Ur frnds ..not all want to workship a god..someone need god help to achieve..one who have confident with himself and another one who get confident by external sources such as a god...so need comaparison hw some are and some arent believe God and no god
Well said