• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Do you?

see asking for serious then yes i believe in ghost but i think i am not scared of them
actually there are some ghosts i have encountered
@KIARA (she a common ghost dont make this ghost angry or you will become ghost for real )
@Illusion (she is not a successful ghost tries to scare me but :las:...if i continue then i am gonna kicked )
@Bekhayali (she is the scariest of all )
@Freakky ( ye ladki toh chudail hai )
@DarkFantasyKitkat ( she is the most wierd ghost )
@Ramchand ( the smartest ghost ever )

@Kakashi idk about shevanta but you shevanta ghost lol
wht kind of ghost i am :wink:

@someone provide me a hip protecter its gonna go flat when everyone starts kicking me

see asking for serious then yes i believe in ghost but i think i am not scared of them
actually there are some ghosts i have encountered
@KIARA (she a common ghost dont make this ghost angry or you will become ghost for real )
@Illusion (she is not a successful ghost tries to scare me but :las:...if i continue then i am gonna kicked )
@Bekhayali (she is the scariest of all )
@Freakky ( ye ladki toh chudail hai )
@DarkFantasyKitkat ( she is the most wierd ghost )
@Ramchand ( the smartest ghost ever )

@Kakashi idk about shevanta but you shevanta ghost lol
wht kind of ghost i am :wink:

@someone provide me a hip protecter its gonna go flat when everyone starts kicking me
Ghost hein