• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Do you wanna chat in pm....

Bishamonten

Almost Dead.....
VIP
Senior's
Posting Freak
Do you wanna chat in pm ? Are you into sext or cams ? Do you wanna be my girlfriend ?

These are the common questions asked by guys to the female users. This is an adult site. People come here for sexual stuff too. If you don't like such convos you can simply say a no and use the ignore option. If the person continues harassing you, use the report option or let the mods know.

Some girls get offended even when a guy politely asks for pm. They involve that guy's family and say things instead of simply saying a NO.

ALL GIRLS/GUYS AREN'T HERE FOR SEXT AND ALL GUYS/GIRLS AREN'T BAD IF THEY SEXT.

There is no need to take a small thing to heart and disturb your own peace, A SIMPLE NO OR BLOCK can be used. As I already said above if that guy doesn't stop use the report option, action will be taken on guys who harass girls. Don't pass on incest comments just coz someone asked you for a pm or other question..

Stay calm, Relax and Have fun with your friends, PEACE.. :fingercross:

Last edited:
Do you wanna chat in pm ? Are you into sext or cams ? Do you wanna be my girlfriend ?

These are the common questions asked by guys to the female users. This is an adult site. People come here for sexual stuff too. If you don't like such convos you can simply say a no and use the ignore option. If the person continues harassing you, use the report option or let the mods know.

Some girls get offended even when a guy politely asks for pm. They involve that guy's family and say things instead of simply saying a NO.

ALL GIRLS AREN'T HERE FOR SEXT AND ALL GUYS AREN'T BAD IF THEY SEXT.

There is no need to take a small thing to heart and disturb your own peace, A SIMPLE NO OR BLOCK can be used. As I already said above if that guy doesn't stop use the report option, action will be taken on guys who harass girls. Don't pass on incest comments just coz someone asked you for a pm or other question..

Agreed to ur point
Bt the thing is everyone should follow the same...
No abusive language at all
Not targetting one person
Senior members should attend everyone if one wanna ask or talk

At last.. ignorance can make anyone annoyed so better to jst guide them
Not involve personally in argument...

It's my view only...
(As I watch everything n hardly come on wall to comment)

Sorry n thanks in advance

Really nice to hear that the good ones are good and the bad ones are bad...Every human being should be judged like this..

Agree :clapping:

All gus aren’t here for sexting too…:)

Thank you for telling .Now at least , I can ask you for pm without any danger of mute.. :smoking::cool:

Wow ! It’s so transparent!! It has a lot of meaning !! :clapping:

Just a basic rule : nothing is wrong in zozo until it harm each other ! Happy chats ! Sexts!! Zozo is place where you want to be !!

Really nice to hear that the good ones are good and the bad ones are bad...Every human being should be judged like this..
Girls can be good/bad, also boys can be good/bad. Nobody should involve someone's family out of ego or anger.

ALL GIRLS/GUYS AREN'T HERE FOR SEXT AND ALL GUYS/GIRLS AREN'T BAD IF THEY SEXT.

cdf48f0e-c296-41d9-b3cc-1177cc648936_text.gif