• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Do you think all the pro badgers are contributing to the growth of zozo?

Ok.....if u were given pro badge what contribution r u gonna give for "THE GROWTH OF ZOZO"
Converting newbie’s into registered users
Informing the admin aboout the request of registered users these are just two . We can do many things.

Converting newbie’s into registered users
Informing the admin aboout the request of registered users these are just two . We can do many things.
Okay here's the thing !

Zozo is a well established site and most often there are more registered users online than guests for the second we've a forum to voice out opinions and there's no hirearchy to take it up the chain we can directly start a convo with all the staff available.

Okay here's the thing !

Zozo is a well established site and most often there are more registered users online than guests for the second we've a forum to voice out opinions and there's no hirearchy to take it up the chain we can directly start a convo with all the staff available.
I am not blaming or making wrong statements about zozo i am just telling my thoughts and ideas to improve

I am not blaming or making wrong statements about zozo i am just telling my thoughts and ideas to improve
Yup ! I understand

For 2 of your ideas there's a solution already.

Please feel free to share your ideas under chat room suggestions ! Everyone on here welcomes a good one

Yup ! I understand

For 2 of your ideas there's a solution already.

Please feel free to share your ideas under chat room suggestions ! Everyone on here welcomes a good one
This what i am expecting from all the users conversations ideas

Pro badgers main work should be thinking and contributing ideas for the growth of zozo . But they are here just their personel maters
Nice thread :clapping:

Next time, pls keep this kinda threads in discussion section instead of polling room to avoid unnecessary conflicts.

Which way privilege badge user can contribute ZOZO:

1. Inviting newbies to forum (ofcourse everyone do chat vth newbies so just tell them about forum and ZOZO)

2. Following our ZOZO rules (Few badge holders know the rules of zozo but they don't like to follow them)

3. Keep the forum spam free (few years back we can post many replies as much as we can but now due to unwanted and unnecessary msg we kept limitation)

4. Using forum rooms correctly (many of us aware of rules but we post regional language threads in main room or another irrelevant rooms... (many of us uncomfortable vth English no problem use Google translator or take ur frndz help. By keeping texts in English ur msg will reach more PPL n u also get Chance to improve ur English.)

5. Avoid unnecessary flights on wall (this is a sex chat site so most of the PPL tag ur frndz, partners and they may use foul language. At that time don't fight vth them instead of that just hit report button or knock anyone of our staff members pvt)

6. Don't degrade staff members (if staff members took action the abusers will come to us n they scold our mother's, sisters bla bla.. u guys do ur chats n enjoy happily for that our staff members took good care of reports and took all abuse. So just recognise their work)

7. Inform us, if anyone taking u to any other site (Nowadays PPL talking our female badge holders to another sites so if anyone approach vth nee site give that site n person details to Z)

This what i am expecting from all the users conversations ideas
Cool ! share your ideas in a way you're suggesting things and not dictating or questining.

Every badge holder has contributed in one or the other way being on forum and keeping people engaged in their own ways and people are still contributing being on wall and forum keeping users engaged itself is a contribution which is required on a chat site.

Hope you spend some good time as well ! cheers

Its Badgeholder vs non badgeholder
At the end alll should contribute
But its true that there are groups within and bised people too which we can see everywhere not only on zozo