• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Do you smile ?

Was happened to hav a brief eye-contact & exchanged smile with a (cute) stranger ! That indeed was a flattering one !
Not this:Laugh1: but kinda this View attachment 143961
Happy to get drawn towards happy PPL
❤️
DO YOU SMILE AT STRANGERS ????
Definitely smile whenever you want.. because smile is gift from God and make sure with your smile someone else Will also be happy

Exchanging Laugh with Cute stranger especially kiddooooos is indeed yew find something beautiful moments ! There are sometimes when yew felt nervous or low, that sudden strangers happiness makes yew felt warm❤️.. Obviously I smile at anyone especially when I found any kids around me❤️

Wherever I go, cute girls are always smiling at me:bandid:

Here comes more cutiee stranger one who kept quiet noticing our small things and appreciate it is the most beautiful moments ever:hearteyes:..I do this one, sometimes that small appreciation makes one day much better :angel:

Exchanging Laugh with Cute stranger especially kiddooooos is indeed yew find something beautiful moments ! There are sometimes when yew felt nervous or low, that sudden strangers happiness makes yew felt warm❤️.. Obviously I smile at anyone especially when I found any kids around me❤️

Wherever I go, cute girls are always smiling at me:bandid:

Here comes more cutiee stranger one who kept quiet noticing our small things and appreciate it is the most beautiful moments ever:hearteyes:..I do this one, sometimes that small appreciation makes one day much better :angel:
True pattootie! Happiness is contagious :)
*Cute gals r always smiling at me * AHAAANN :giggle:

You know that, I'm not that much gud in english and don wanna ban myself with my blah blah tamil.:bandid:

Jst took few words frm Google.:angel:

When you put a smile on your face in reciprocation, it brings a new positivity in the surrounding environment.:happy1: Smiling reduces stress that your mind, body or soul feel and it has countless positive effects on us.:angel: It stimulates the brain, awakens the positive vibes,:fingercross: makes you come across as friendly, and brings happiness to the surrounding people.:inlove:

Thanks for being the reason of my smile.
Ma Healer❤️✨

And yes, me too smile at stranger
to spread happiness.:holiday:

Even I'm in hurt, will smile cuz..
its worth to share.:Like::Laugh1:

Happy Smilyyy Morningzzz..!
:blush: