• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Do you remember an unforgettable gift you received?

A 'memorable gift' or 'unforgettable gift' is something that hasn't been thought of before; it's innovative, relevant, thoughtful, and “is all about YOU”. In other words, it's a gift that “totally nails your personality

well mine was a little teddybears from my dad ❤️ He travels alot for work and every country he goes he will be back with one little teadybear foe me till now..

what-is-the-history-behind-the-teddy-bear_.jpg

#daddy'sprincessalways

A 'memorable gift' or 'unforgettable gift' is something that hasn't been thought of before; it's innovative, relevant, thoughtful, and “is all about YOU”. In other words, it's a gift that “totally nails your personality

well mine was a little teddybears from my dad ❤️ He travels alot for work and every country he goes he will be back with one little teadybear foe me till now..

View attachment 153510

#daddy'sprincessalways

wow what a childhood memories.
that moment still alive in your mind..
and I'm so happy for recall your sweet moments

Enakum thaan vaachu irukkungale friends nu
En frd thaan en birthday ku gift pannan ore aalu adhum 3 years ku munnadi 20k mathippu ulla phone adhum chat friend :sad: phone and kaappu avanga gift pannathu thaan andha gift irukku aana andha frd illa :brokenheart: