• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Do you know your SOUL NUMBER?

Do you know your SOUL NUMBER?

• Yes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Surya6ft

Wellknown Ace
Here's how to calculate your Soul Number:

To calculate your Heart’s Desire / Soul Urge number, assign each vowel of your name a number from the chart. Do this separately for your First Name, Middle Name (if you have one) and Last Name (Surname). For each of your names add the numbers up separately, reducing them down to a single digit value.

soul-number-chart.jpg

S U R Y A = 1 + 3 + 9 + 7 + 1 = 21 == 2 + 1 == 3

Mine is 3 :heart1:

[ comment yours, I will ping you the personality]
Number 3 are known as problem solvers. They are innovative in their thought process and come up with solutions quickly. They think outside the box and have a unique approach to day-to-day life issues. They are optimistic and have a childish side to them that makes them endearing yet annoying.

Last edited:

To calculate your Heart’s Desire / Soul Urge number, assign each vowel of your name a number from the chart. Do this separately for your First Name, Middle Name (if you have one) and Last Name (Surname). For each of your names add the numbers up separately, reducing them down to a single digit value.

soul-number-chart.jpg

7 +3+9+5+9+4+1=3+8=1+1=2

Number 2, related to the Moon planet, signifies intuition and emotional imbalance. :heart1:Though blessed with sensitivity, kindness, and harmonious nature, these people often suffer from mood swings and can go into depression, having a deep impact on their lives.
Em parla... Genuine vallake ilanti heartbreaks.. don't worry

Number 2, related to the Moon planet, signifies intuition and emotional imbalance. :heart1:Though blessed with sensitivity, kindness, and harmonious nature, these people often suffer from mood swings and can go into depression, having a deep impact on their lives.
Ante adhi :cry1:inko2 cheptha avi chudava

soul-number-chart.jpg

5+9+3+1+1+5+9= 6

Mine 3

:heart1:
We are same.

Number 3 are known as problem solvers. They are innovative in their thought process and come up with solutions quickly. They think outside the box and have a unique approach to day-to-day life issues. They are optimistic and have a childish side to them that makes them endearing yet annoying.

Lucky you!!

Number 6 are the lucky ones. They have a good personality and are very caring for their children. They are very gentle, soft spoken, very loving, beautiful and the one, who loves to have all the luxuries. They are very romantic kind of people.
How many children will @Nilaani have :rofl1:cricket team

soul-number-chart.jpg

1+7+5+5+9+2+1=30=>
3+0 = 3 ✨✨

soul-number-chart.jpg

7+3+5+5+5+2=27=2+7=9
My no. 9

soul-number-chart.jpg

Eppudu real name tho calculate cheyala... Ekkada I'd tho calculate cheyalaa... :bandid: