• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Do you have....??

He he. So no choice..all is good, evn bad is good. It better be good or it will be bad for u
No I know her from.last 4 years as a relative, friend, girl fiend, lover and now from.last 4 months as my life partner.

Good things she is disciplined as she is a teacher in one of best schools in Hyderabad, she has a lot of understanding, caring and lot more.

But bad thing is she maintains a lot of hygiene and cleanliness..I need to wear a pair of clothes for only one day even it is night pant or shorts or jeans or anything. She changes bedsheets every single day:hitthewall::Cwl:

No I know her from.last 4 years as a relative, friend, girl fiend, lover and now from.last 4 months as my life partner.

Good things she is disciplined as she is a teacher in one of best schools in Hyderabad, she has a lot of understanding, caring and lot more.

But bad thing is she maintains a lot of hygiene and cleanliness..I need to wear a pair of clothes for only one day even it is night pant or shorts or jeans or anything. She changes bedsheets every single day:hitthewall::Cwl:
dnt worry women are like that :holiday: