• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Do we really need a human companion to survive??

Simply yes...
or else will be in great trouble.....loneliness...mental frustration....depression ect.....
hence,
we need a real companion to survive...
LHS=RHS
hence proved

Last edited:
Companionship is a basic human need and without companionship, people can feel isolated and lonely, which can then lead to more serious mental health issues, such as depression and even deteriorate physical health

Personally i do need a human companion to live life I wanna share things and emotions with her and wanna be a reason that she smile on :nerdy:

Do we really need a human companion to survive??:angel:
Speaking solely for myself companionship is good. I cant survive without it for many reasons. I certainly miss good conversations, sharing interesting parts of our day, or commiserating about those parts that were lackluster. I miss laughing at jokes that only we found funny. I also miss sharing a book, listening to music, or watching TV, a play, or a movie with someone. I miss preparing meals together. I miss relying on someone, and in turn being relied on. I miss challenging, and being challenged. I miss working together to accomplish something. I miss temper, and I miss tears. I miss strength, and I miss vulnerability. I miss foolishness, and I miss wisdom.:cool:

Speaking solely for myself companionship is good. I cant survive without it for many reasons. I certainly miss good conversations, sharing interesting parts of our day, or commiserating about those parts that were lackluster. I miss laughing at jokes that only we found funny. I also miss sharing a book, listening to music, or watching TV, a play, or a movie with someone. I miss preparing meals together. I miss relying on someone, and in turn being relied on. I miss challenging, and being challenged. I miss working together to accomplish something. I miss temper, and I miss tears. I miss strength, and I miss vulnerability. I miss foolishness, and I miss wisdom.:cool:
Mmmmm