• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

DO U THINK BEING WOMAN IS EASY ....?

KIARA

Broken
No matter whether we live in 21st century, our thoughts remain same as 18th century. From the day a girl takes her first breath she’s considered to be a burden on the society and even on the family. The Indian society still considers that giving birth to a girl is a curse. All the girls have to struggle very hard. Being a girl is not a cup of tea. Have you ever thought what pain we suffer from? Bad touch, periods, stress etc. but we don’t show it on our face and always have a smile. Women in our country are still considered to be inferior than men. They have to go extra miles than men just to prove that they are equivalent to them.

The society always ask girls to dress properly but why can’t they teach their son to be a gentleman. Why every time the society says “You can’t do it, you are weak” but she can carry a soul in her womb for 9 months with different mood swings but still has a smile on her face. Why does the society tell that “You should come home by 10” but why can’t they ask their son to remain home at night.

When your daughter wants to go for a night over you refuse but when your son wants to go for a trip you agree. Why? Just because he is a boy. When your daughter wants to join Army, you refuse but when your son wants to join Army you agree. Why? Just because he has more strength than a girl. It is not easy for any girl to follow her dreams in India. Every girl knows her limits and uniqueness. No matter what her dreams, aspiration and goals are she will be asked to get married.

Why does the society ask girls not to work after being educated even they are the assets of our country. When a woman wants to work instead of encouraging her you are stabbing her. When a woman wants to touch the sky instead of supporting her you are asking her to take care of home and children.

I would just end this by saying “A women is un stoppable after she realizes she deserves better.”
:heart1:

Very first - burn the patriarchal “ Manudharma Shastra” - the society will be alright.

No matter whether we live in 21st century, our thoughts remain same as 18th century. From the day a girl takes her first breath she’s considered to be a burden on the society and even on the family. The Indian society still considers that giving birth to a girl is a curse. All the girls have to struggle very hard. Being a girl is not a cup of tea. Have you ever thought what pain we suffer from? Bad touch, periods, stress etc. but we don’t show it on our face and always have a smile. Women in our country are still considered to be inferior than men. They have to go extra miles than men just to prove that they are equivalent to them.

The society always ask girls to dress properly but why can’t they teach their son to be a gentleman. Why every time the society says “You can’t do it, you are weak” but she can carry a soul in her womb for 9 months with different mood swings but still has a smile on her face. Why does the society tell that “You should come home by 10” but why can’t they ask their son to remain home at night.

When your daughter wants to go for a night over you refuse but when your son wants to go for a trip you agree. Why? Just because he is a boy. When your daughter wants to join Army, you refuse but when your son wants to join Army you agree. Why? Just because he has more strength than a girl. It is not easy for any girl to follow her dreams in India. Every girl knows her limits and uniqueness. No matter what her dreams, aspiration and goals are she will be asked to get married.

Why does the society ask girls not to work after being educated even they are the assets of our country. When a woman wants to work instead of encouraging her you are stabbing her. When a woman wants to touch the sky instead of supporting her you are asking her to take care of home and children.

I would just end this by saying “A women is un stoppable after she realizes she deserves better.”
Neither is it easy to be a girl, nor is it easy to be a boy. Your own character is heavy for everyone.The problem of the society to the girl,
Boys also have this problem in another way

I AM AGREE WITH YOUR VIEW ALSO

1. Did your parents consider you as a burden till now? Or did the society you live around termed you as so called "burden" and do they wish to keep you out of the society?

What led to women being considered as this? - 1. During the ancient times, most of men worked as soldiers and engaged in wars, so there was always dearth of men since many of them suffered from causalities and deaths. So to maintain the gender ratio, people would retort to infanticide.
2. The great famines which occurred during the 19th and 20th centuries rendered people destitute; there was not enough food
3. And finally, the great dowry system propagated by the Northern kings

Are the women being treated as burden as of now, and being killed for the following reasons? I agree to the fact, there is still some violence against women in the country, but do our parents not feed us in situations of drought? do they kill us if they cant get us married? I say no!

2. And isn't that for the extra miles you need to travel, there have been various schemes to put you on the same boat and platform as men in our country now?index.jpg
Do u recognise this girl? Malala Yousufzai, a young girl who resisted the talibans just to get women educated! Aren't we a better country than they are? Capture.PNG
This is article 15 of Indian constitution which clearly states no discrimination on basis of sex.

3. I guess no parents ever suggest any of their children to dress inappropriately - have u ever heard a parent telling a male child to go nude on roads.:Cwl::Cwl::Cwl:No mother ever teaches, nor a father a child to disrespect woman because a mother is first a woman and then a mother - Even god must be born from a mother's womb. It is the lack of proper sex education that serves a root cause for this issue- And do not forget the advent of social media, where women are objectified! So it is a problem of thoughts, not the people!

@KIARA i posted this not to argue, but to share my opinions that even women are being treated equal to men. Rome was not built in a day! The walls of the unorthodox fortress require time, patience to break them down.

Rabindranath Tagore ji has written

" Where the mind is without fear and the head is held high;
Where knowledge is free;
Where the world has not been broken up into fragments by narrow domestic walls;
Where words come out from the depth of truth;
Where tireless striving stretches its arms towards perfection;
Where the clear stream of reason has not lost its way into the dreary desert sand of dead habit;
Where the mind is led forward by thee into ever-widening thought and action –
Into that heaven of freedom, my Father, let my country awake."

Had we understood the essence of this long back and imparted them to the young minds, the gap would have been narrowed by now. And we never need a society battling men against women and vice-versa; we need one where the two genders symbiotically exist to make this world a beautiful one! Let us atleast see to that the future generations be brought up properly!

Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam! (All the world is a family)

1. Did your parents consider you as a burden till now? Or did the society you live around termed you as so called "burden" and do they wish to keep you out of the society?

What led to women being considered as this? - 1. During the ancient times, most of men worked as soldiers and engaged in wars, so there was always dearth of men since many of them suffered from causalities and deaths. So to maintain the gender ratio, people would retort to infanticide.
2. The great famines which occurred during the 19th and 20th centuries rendered people destitute; there was not enough food
3. And finally, the great dowry system propagated by the Northern kings

Are the women being treated as burden as of now, and being killed for the following reasons? I agree to the fact, there is still some violence against women in the country, but do our parents not feed us in situations of drought? do they kill us if they cant get us married? I say no!

2. And isn't that for the extra miles you need to travel, there have been various schemes to put you on the same boat and platform as men in our country now?View attachment 77473
Do u recognise this girl? Malala Yousufzai, a young girl who resisted the talibans just to get women educated! Aren't we a better country than they are? View attachment 77474
This is article 15 of Indian constitution which clearly states no discrimination on basis of sex.

3. I guess no parents ever suggest any of their children to dress inappropriately - have u ever heard a parent telling a male child to go nude on roads.:Cwl::Cwl::Cwl:No mother ever teaches, nor a father a child to disrespect woman because a mother is first a woman and then a mother - Even god must be born from a mother's womb. It is the lack of proper sex education that serves a root cause for this issue- And do not forget the advent of social media, where women are objectified! So it is a problem of thoughts, not the people!

@KIARA i posted this not to argue, but to share my opinions that even women are being treated equal to men. Rome was not built in a day! The walls of the unorthodox fortress require time, patience to break them down.

Rabindranath Tagore ji has written

" Where the mind is without fear and the head is held high;
Where knowledge is free;
Where the world has not been broken up into fragments by narrow domestic walls;
Where words come out from the depth of truth;
Where tireless striving stretches its arms towards perfection;
Where the clear stream of reason has not lost its way into the dreary desert sand of dead habit;
Where the mind is led forward by thee into ever-widening thought and action –
Into that heaven of freedom, my Father, let my country awake."

Had we understood the essence of this long back and imparted them to the young minds, the gap would have been narrowed by now. And we never need a society battling men against women and vice-versa; we need one where the two genders symbiotically exist to make this world a beautiful one! Let us atleast see to that the future generations be brought up properly!

Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam! (All the world is a family)
I'll not argue jst stating my points I m d gurl who don't have brother !! I had younger sis !!! My parents never took me as burden infact I make them proud at every point of lyf either in studies or in manner !!! But d first question which society asks is "tmhara bhai nhi hai kya" tat means "u don't have brother?" So this question made me to write dis post ntg else !!!:)

I'll not argue jst stating my points I m d gurl who don't have brother !! I had younger sis !!! My parents never took me as burden infact I make them proud at every point of lyf either in studies or in manner !!! But d first question which society asks is "tmhara bhai nhi hai kya" tat means "u don't have brother?" So this question made me to write dis post ntg else !!!:)
I dont know what sort of foolish question that is :Cwl: I am still ROFLing ....treat the people who posed the question to you as kids and move forward!:angel:

I dont know what sort of foolish question that is :Cwl: I am still ROFLing ....treat the people who posed the question to you as kids and move forward!:angel:
I smile n move on !!! My work speaks !!! I m an utube influencer n youngest entrepreneur of my city !!! :)

The point is, man or woman irrespective of the gender both have their struggles. It is best said to each his or her own sorrow.

Don't wanna discuss this topic. Men and women both have their struggles and being a men is also not easy.. What u said is fine but things had changed lil bit now... I have met many women like me and there are alot women like me who didn't faced any of those u mentioned except periods...