• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Do people fake the Chemistry / Vibe / Connection?

Tomato Fellow

Wellknown Ace
Noon+ on my end. It was a good day, despite have a scratchy start. Been hearing the word "Connection" during my convos (which have shrunk to a great bit these days) with folks. Surprising, many claim that they do get connected to people and it seems the connection stays for ages. Only one or two agree that connection dies after a certain period of time. This period can range anywhere between few hours to few years, at least from those i have heard on ZoZo. Personally, I do agree that, in most of the cases, the VIBE (I beleive chemistry is more inclined towards romanticizing the bond, and Connection deals with more to do with emotional and deep-inner thoughts+Feelings) can vanish for a wide variety of reasons.

I think, Vibe can vanish:

1. If two folks have been interacting way-too often
  2. If sex-talk is the fulcrum in the conversation
  3. Scarcity of intellectual discussions
  4. Being superficial and having a conversation, because someone has pinged
  5. Just getting on with the flow with others (to an extent)
  6. Dying out of enthusiasm
Very rarely does misunderstandings turn out to be the reason for Vibe to vanish out! In fact, misunderstandings only take place when you actually are connected to the other soul, somewhere deep down, and I think it's a rare phenomena, not only on ZoZo, but even in real life.
I would like to have views and opinions from everyone, who feel they have to say something. I am planning this post as a series of posts by sharing insights as time progresses. I'm tagging few folks , and not tagging others does not mean, I hold anything for or against them or anyone.

@SiRa @Versatile @Gravity @Reddy gari Abbai @ReddyGari ammai @Aashman @Kamini @Juliet_ @JUPITER @Zinovia @Anshhi @ItsMë_Ånü @Sloka @Deepak Kiran @Nihaaa @sssingh

many claim that they do get connected to people and it seems the connection stays for ages. Only one or two agree that connection dies after a certain period of time.
Rephrasing this sentence a bit!

With some people connection stays for ages and with others connection die within a very short time !
7 . If there is no consistency
8. Very much familiar with everything about others. ( Have to be little mysterious) to keep the vibe alive!!

Now tell me ..we still have vibe or vanished?

Noon+ on my end. It was a good day, despite have a scratchy start. Been hearing the word "Connection" during my convos (which have shrunk to a great bit these days) with folks. Surprising, many claim that they do get connected to people and it seems the connection stays for ages. Only one or two agree that connection dies after a certain period of time. This period can range anywhere between few hours to few years, at least from those i have heard on ZoZo. Personally, I do agree that, in most of the cases, the VIBE (I beleive chemistry is more inclined towards romanticizing the bond, and Connection deals with more to do with emotional and deep-inner thoughts+Feelings) can vanish for a wide variety of reasons.

Very rarely does misunderstandings turn out to be the reason for Vibe to vanish out! In fact, misunderstandings only take place when you actually are connected to the other soul, somewhere deep down, and I think it's a rare phenomena, not only on ZoZo, but even in real life.
I would like to have views and opinions from everyone, who feel they have to say something. I am planning this post as a series of posts by sharing insights as time progresses. I'm tagging few folks , and not tagging others does not mean, I hold anything for or against them or anyone.

@SiRa @Versatile @Gravity @Reddy gari Abbai @ReddyGari ammai @Aashman @Kamini @Juliet_ @JUPITER @Zinovia @Anshhi @ItsMë_Ånü @Sloka @Deepak Kiran @Nihaaa @sssingh
I can't say exactly why it happens? But it's been happening to me for a long time now. I don't know why ? I think I've done it before. I feel like I am born again. These things happen when I have done these things in my previous birth.Whatever I do has a connection with my previous birth.

Rephrasing this sentence a bit!

With some people connection stays for ages and with others connection die within a very short time !

7 . If there is no consistency
8. Very much familiar with everything about others. ( Have to be little mysterious) to keep the vibe alive!!

Now tell me ..we still have vibe or vanished?
I say the Vibe is still intact ... Dense and healthy. One should remember that, situations and how mind runs also affects how frequent folks speak..but never would be a day where i wouldn't respond... I take time, doesn't mean I take it forever

I'm glad u added much contributing points too

I can't say exactly why it happens? But it's been happening to me for a long time now. I don't know why ? I think I've done it before. I feel like I am born again. These things happen when I have done these things in my previous birth.Whatever I do has a connection with my previous birth.
I'm unsure about the previous birth and things...but happy that you did say ..it happened to you and you too did do it. This is what many folks lack..glad...very glad of u

We human's are greedy, we don't appreciate what we have , eventually we get bored of that so yeah.. Always looking for more.
That's is the reason
Also the more you know the person the more you know their flaws and about their character.. Which is a turn off.. They ain't like they seem to be when yu get closer.
In virtual it's very limited, you canny go beyond that.. To have a long and deep connection you need to proceed further like travelling with each other, sharing real life obstacles, helping each other etc.
You cannot take your connection anywhere without actually living with each other. It will die.
You cannot Full-fill each others needs virtually.

Always looking for more.
That's is the reason
Also the more you know the person the more you know their flaws and about their character..

These are absolutely true. D more we learn about someone, the less they live upto our own imaginations, which we might have arrived at, in the initial talks with very little to no knowledge at all.

To have a long and deep connection you need to proceed further like travelling with each other, sharing real life obstacles, helping each other etc.
Which i believe is a rarity. Very few here have guts to be true n take the bonding, even if at all it develops, into real world. And those who have taken in the past often share difficult situations

You cannot Full-fill each others needs virtually
Haha well said.. Very true

Yes to get a girl u should perform like a theatre artist

Yes to get a girl u should perform like a theatre artist
I think.. we need to change it ..
Expression of a feeling should be more neutral rather than woman-centric..

In the sense..d norm of only guys being desperate to express to girls should change..and the same enthusiasm should be there from the other end too

Last edited:
Well, if anyone wants a connection, they should start using Nokia :).
1706211305523.png

See I just solved your problem :nerdy:.

Okie dokie, let me tell a kutty story, pay attention okie,

A long time ago, there lived me, and I thought I connected with few souls here and then this me transformed into that me who realized these connections came with an expiry date so the bottom line is I failed to connect with people on a level that I would be their go-to person whenever something happens in their life.

I feel one can measure the depth of their connection with a person by understanding how vulnerable one can be around them. So am I saying you should start being more vulnerable around people you want to connect with suddenly?? A big no. It takes time, strong connections take time. Of course, there will be exceptions but exceptions don't make a rule.

Well, did I say I failed to make deeper connections with people a few sentences ago??

Hmm.. don't you think there must be a reason for it?
There are multiple reasons for this, time is all I had for the last 1 year.
Do you know what is the worst place in the world you can be when all you have is time??

I am sure you are a smart kitten, a smarter kitten than me, I know you know the answer...
Well, it is your own mind... nasty mind starts digging into everything.

Anywho, enough dilly dally silly, so connections, how do they fade?
From my experience, they fade as you start feeling disconnected from yourself.

Hmm... confusing??

Well, I can write some more about it but maybe I should not.

But I wish whoever is looking for a connection, I hope you find it :).