• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Do not take any shortcuts; there are no shortcuts to any place

Dolphin

Wellknown Ace
Story on hiring a hard working manager....
One day Smith went to apply for any managerial position in a large corporation. He passed the initial interview; the director did the final interview. The director found in the CV that Smith’s academic achievements had been great all throughout.

The director asked whether Smith had got any scholarships in college. Smith answered no.

The director asked, “Who paid for your college tuition fees and other expenses?”.

Smith answered, “My dad had passed away when I was very young, it was my mom who worked and paid out my college tuition fees.”

The director asked, “What is your mother’s occupation?”.

Smith answered, “My mother is working as a maid in houses and clean the utensils and clothes.” He added that he knew that there are no shortcuts to anyplace worth going. So he struggled hard during this education to get a good grade.

The director requested Smith to show his hands. His hands are smooth and perfect.

The director asked, “Have you ever helped your mom to wash clothes and utensils at home before?”

Smith told that her mother never allows him to do any work other than concentrating on studies and excel in his career.

The director requested Smith to go back that day and clean her mom’s hands and come back the next day morning.

Smith was confused why the director is asking him to do so. But he felt that his chances of getting this job was higher. When he went back, he requested his mother to let him clean her hands. His mother felt strange, delighted but with mixed feelings, she showed her hands to her son. Smith cleaned his mother’s hands. When he was cleaning, his tear fell on the ground as it was the first time he saw his mother’s hand.

Smith realized that it was this pair of hands that worked hard to wash the garments each day which allowed him to study in college. The bruises on the mother’s hands had been the value that the mother had to spend for his graduation, academic excellence, and his future. Right after finishing the cleaning of his mother’s hands, Smith quietly washed all of the remaining clothing for his mother. He realized the hard work of his mother.

The Director noticed the tears in Smith’s eyes when he visited the office next day. He asked what happened the day before night. Smith answered that “I cleaned my mother’s hand, and then completed cleaning all the remaining clothes.”

The Director asked, “please talk about your feelings.” Smith mentioned, “Firstly, I know now what exactly is appreciation. Without my mother’s hard work, I wouldn’t have reached this status in life. Secondly, By assisting my mother, I can understand the challenge and difficulty to carry out a task. Thirdly, I’ve come to appreciate the significance of relationship in achieving goals”.

The director told that “This is what I’m searching for to become my manager. I desire to recruit an individual who can appreciate the assistance of other people, someone who knows the sufferings of other folks to get the work completed, plus a person who wouldn’t place just money as his only aim in life”.

Smith was hired for this positive attitude towards his co-workers. Do not take any shortcuts; there are no shortcuts to any place. If there is a shortcut, then the place becomes unworthy to visit

There is a shortcut in life but it needs more hard work than the real path