• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Do cheaters stay happy?? if yes then for how long??

cheating people??
Not from the cheaters I’ve seen.

For one thing, they usually get caught and then they feel EXTREMELY uncomfortable having to hear about it. Which is why most of them immediately try to change the subject by saying something like, “I don’t remember” or “Let’s not talk about this now.”

And the interlopers usually have major self esteem issues from some childhood event, which is why they allow themselves to be used by a cheater to begin with. So they aren’t happy either. They end up usually being dumped and this destroys their egos so they go into smear campaigns.

Faithful people have the lack of complexity that always makes life happier. When you complicate your life, there are a series of behaviors that follow like dominos and you have to do things before each domino falls or something unpleasant occurs. It’s no fun chasing dominos when you can do the right thing, have people respect you and live a stress free life.

Not from the cheaters I’ve seen.

For one thing, they usually get caught and then they feel EXTREMELY uncomfortable having to hear about it. Which is why most of them immediately try to change the subject by saying something like, “I don’t remember” or “Let’s not talk about this now.”

And the interlopers usually have major self esteem issues from some childhood event, which is why they allow themselves to be used by a cheater to begin with. So they aren’t happy either. They end up usually being dumped and this destroys their egos so they go into smear campaigns.

Faithful people have the lack of complexity that always makes life happier. When you complicate your life, there are a series of behaviors that follow like dominos and you have to do things before each domino falls or something unpleasant occurs. It’s no fun chasing dominos when you can do the right thing, have people respect you and live a stress free life.
Exactly dear actually no one likes old movie :Cwl: everyone wants new movie