• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Diwali - The Light within

Kamini

Infinity and Beyond
Posting Freak
Helloooo good guys!!

Celebrated Diwali already?? Hope you went eco-friendly :fingercross: (because that is what Diwali is about but it is okay if you did not, hope you tried to minimize the damage). This post won't be long so no worries.

Reminds me of my childhood days when I used to do a lot of damage, anyway wish this Diwali lit up your soul from within.

I am sure you most likely know the stories behind celebrating Diwali, the victory of good over evil, knowledge over ignorance and light over darkness. Every story focuses on this theme only but have you learned anything from them? Have you ever thought about why there is always a story behind every festival in every faith and culture? Yeah, you can't make people celebrate something without a theme, that's one reason, easy. And another is to remind people to do the right thing and to pass down virtues to help people to live a better future.

Now, what this Diwali actually signifies? People say Diwali means "row of lights", hence we call it"the festival of lights". We wear new clothes on the days of festivals, only the outside looks new but what is the point if you can't change what is within you?

Diya signifies many things, knowledge, good, change, focus and hope. We light up diyas to represent the victory of light over darkness. But does it mean anything if you fail to light up a diya within your heart? What good does it do if you can't win over the darkness within you?

People share sweets, speak even sweeter words and put on big smiles but what is the point if you are a bitter and sad person for the rest of the year?

You get to meet your extended family or old friends but what is the point if you don't socialize the rest of the time?

Everything is artificial, isn't it? Nothing natural about it, just a mask for a day. So have you celebrated Diwali? Take a minute for yourself, think about it.

What does a diya do? It brings light and in light, you see things clearly, the things that hide in the shadows. Now, don't we all have darkness inside us? It is not necessarily the kinda darkness that consumes you and turns you into the personification of evil but it is there. Most of us did things or said things to ourselves and to others but we were not able to accept them so we hide them in the darkness. We are afraid to even look at them. But unless you face them, how can you move forward?

That is why it is more important for you to light up a diya within you than outside. If you light up your house with diyas but you choose to stay in the dark, what is the point? Let the light reach out to your heart.

It is more important a make a new you rather than look new. If you put sewage water in a new Coca-Cola bottle that won't become Coca-Cola (I know, bad analogy but I hope you got my point). So take time for yourself, and look within. Festivals are supposed to bring people together. Maybe some people became distant because of your mistakes, have you wished them "Happy Diwali" today? Maybe some people hurt you, have you tried forgiving them?

Burning crackers and fireworks, sure, a lot of fun. But have you tried burning your ego? Tried to do the right thing?

If not, your Diwali is not over yet. Time for self-reflection. Close your eyes and let the light in, let it transform you.

Wish this Diwali brings you joy and love.

To those I was rude and to those I wronged, I apologize and I am sorry. Happy Diwali :fingercross:.
To those who hurt me and wronged me, I forgive you, mistakes happen, and we are no gods. Hope you learned something. Happy Diwali :fingercross:.
To the mistakes I made, thank you, had I not made them, I wouldn't have learned. I own my mistakes.
To my flaws, thank you, because of you I have my own identity. I accept my flaws.

Happy Diwali to everyone out there hoping for a better future. May your wishes come true :fingercross:.

This post won't be long so no worries.
Actually this assurance made me motivated to read in one full go. As usual your brand and well summarized.

Do I hold a candle to my darkness - not just today but every day. Exactly - every day - a Diwali to my flaws and some I let it go, some I don’t even try to change, and some I go with the flow.

Happy Diwali!!!

Helloooo good guys!!

Celebrated Diwali already?? Hope you went eco-friendly :fingercross: (because that is what Diwali is about but it is okay if you did not, hope you tried to minimize the damage). This post won't be long so no worries.

Reminds me of my childhood days when I used to do a lot of damage, anyway wish this Diwali lit up your soul from within.

I am sure you most likely know the stories behind celebrating Diwali, the victory of good over evil, knowledge over ignorance and light over darkness. Every story focuses on this theme only but have you learned anything from them? Have you ever thought about why there is always a story behind every festival in every faith and culture? Yeah, you can't make people celebrate something without a theme, that's one reason, easy. And another is to remind people to do the right thing and to pass down virtues to help people to live a better future.

Now, what this Diwali actually signifies? People say Diwali means "row of lights", hence we call it"the festival of lights". We wear new clothes on the days of festivals, only the outside looks new but what is the point if you can't change what is within you?

Diya signifies many things, knowledge, good, change, focus and hope. We light up diyas to represent the victory of light over darkness. But does it mean anything if you fail to light up a diya within your heart? What good does it do if you can't win over the darkness within you?

People share sweets, speak even sweeter words and put on big smiles but what is the point if you are a bitter and sad person for the rest of the year?

You get to meet your extended family or old friends but what is the point if you don't socialize the rest of the time?

Everything is artificial, isn't it? Nothing natural about it, just a mask for a day. So have you celebrated Diwali? Take a minute for yourself, think about it.

What does a diya do? It brings light and in light, you see things clearly, the things that hide in the shadows. Now, don't we all have darkness inside us? It is not necessarily the kinda darkness that consumes you and turns you into the personification of evil but it is there. Most of us did things or said things to ourselves and to others but we were not able to accept them so we hide them in the darkness. We are afraid to even look at them. But unless you face them, how can you move forward?

That is why it is more important for you to light up a diya within you than outside. If you light up your house with diyas but you choose to stay in the dark, what is the point? Let the light reach out to your heart.

It is more important a make a new you rather than look new. If you put sewage water in a new Coca-Cola bottle that won't become Coca-Cola (I know, bad analogy but I hope you got my point). So take time for yourself, and look within. Festivals are supposed to bring people together. Maybe some people became distant because of your mistakes, have you wished them "Happy Diwali" today? Maybe some people hurt you, have you tried forgiving them?

Burning crackers and fireworks, sure, a lot of fun. But have you tried burning your ego? Tried to do the right thing?

If not, your Diwali is not over yet. Time for self-reflection. Close your eyes and let the light in, let it transform you.

Wish this Diwali brings you joy and love.

To those I was rude and to those I wronged, I apologize and I am sorry. Happy Diwali :fingercross:.
To those who hurt me and wronged me, I forgive you, mistakes happen, and we are no gods. Hope you learned something. Happy Diwali :fingercross:.
To the mistakes I made, thank you, had I not made them, I wouldn't have learned. I own my mistakes.
To my flaws, thank you, because of you I have my own identity. I accept my flaws.

Happy Diwali to everyone out there hoping for a better future. May your wishes come true :fingercross:.
Wishing you a gleam of diyas, echo of holy chants, contentment and happiness today, tomorrow and forever. Have a happy and prosperous Diwali! Regards Kiara❤️

Actually this assurance made me motivated to read in one full go. As usual your brand and well summarized.

Do I hold a candle to my darkness - not just today but every day. Exactly - every day - a Diwali to my flaws and some I let it go, some I don’t even try to change, and some I go with the flow.

Happy Diwali!!!
Heyy Happy Diwali to All and Be Eco friendly