• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Disgusting site kicked me out just iam giving reply to a person who abused my relegion and to my religion girls also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TarunDelhi

You guys just kicked me out because I am giving befating reply to nonsense bullshit person who is abusing about my religion about my religion girls or females good very good now it's time to leave this bullshit site i don't want to be user of this site where a person has no right to defend his religion or react on intolerable messages on my religion i can't stay on a site on which it is acceptable to abuse and humiliate to my religion girls or can't listen bad for them n for my religion also... Time to delete account or you guys can also delete my account I have no issue especially to that person who kicked me out (delete kar sakta hai account to kar de keep It up)

You guys just kicked me out because I am giving befating reply to nonsense bullshit person who is abusing about my religion about my religion girls or females good very good now it's time to leave this bullshit site i don't want to be user of this site where a person has no right to defend his religion or react on intolerable messages on my religion i can't stay on a site on which it is acceptable to abuse and humiliate to my religion girls or can't listen bad for them n for my religion also... Time to delete account or you guys can also delete my account I have no issue especially to that person who kicked me out (delete kar sakta hai account to kar de keep It up)
Kindly use report nd ignore option don't pay attention to shit what is ur chat room nick

If somebody does wrong, will you do wrong back, like them ?? Then what would be the difference between you and him ? Ik some users try creating mess by bringing religion in between but if you also talk back like them then there is no difference na ? You both are same, then. You could have reported and texted the staff instead of talking back. The person who kicked you out followed the rule, ntg wrong on his or her part.

Kindly use report nd ignore option don't pay attention to shit what is ur chat room nick
Somya no I can't ignore shit like these and it will be more better and feasible for me to leave this site rather than blindly ignoring and by the way I reported that I'd and my nick is same as here

Last edited by a moderator:
If somebody does wrong, will you do wrong back, like them ?? Then what would be the difference between you and him ? Ik some users try creating mess by bringing religion in between but if you also talk back like them then there is no difference na ? You both are same, then. You could have reported and texted the staff instead of talking back. The person who kicked you out followed the rule, ntg wrong on his or her part.
I did report those 2 IDs and no issues as you said the person who kicked me did his job and followed the rule but in my opinion I am also not wrong so you guys keep enjoying here I have no problem keep follow your rules and regulations I don't want to be a part of this site anymore. For me it that was totally unbearable that's why I reacted

Last edited by a moderator:
A simple advice- when u come to chatrooms keep ur brain in the freezer . No emotions no reactions to heatread.

Dont be a keyboard warrior here , its no use , there will always be a clowns trying to get attention in mischievous way.

So learn to wisely use the ignore options at the first instance. Ignore is a bliss here.

Chatrooms are a different virtual society , try to enoy it by making few friends rather than wasting ur time on fighting with clowns.

Take it or leave it thats my advice

A simple advice- when u come to chatrooms keep ur brain in the freezer . No emotions no reactions to heatread.

Dont be a keyboard warrior here , its no use , there will always be a clowns trying to get attention in mischievous way.

So learn to wisely use the ignore options at the first instance. Ignore is a bliss here.

Chatrooms are a different virtual society , try to enoy it by making few friends rather than wasting ur time on fighting with clowns.

Take it or leave it thats my advice
No issues iam leaving this site

If anyone is insulting or provoking u based on ur religion n girls the thing u need to do is report that I'd .......instead of u abuse them then action will be taken on u too we clearly mentioned not to poke ur finger in shit it will become a mark on you. .......... Next time instead of abusing just report them n we will take care of it

If anyone is insulting or provoking u based on ur religion n girls the thing u need to do is report that I'd .......instead of u abuse them then action will be taken on u too we clearly mentioned not to poke ur finger in shit it will become a mark on you. .......... Next time instead of abusing just report them n we will take care of it
Don't worry you don't have to do anything it is as simple as that I cannot function according to you guys I cannot simply ignore I don't believe in it so it's better for me to leave this site. But TBH i the suggestions you guys giving is not satisfactory i cannot function in that manner...

Don't worry you don't have to do anything it is as simple as that I cannot function according to you guys I cannot simply ignore I don't believe in it so it's better for me to leave this site. But TBH i the suggestions you guys giving is not satisfactory i cannot function in that manner...
We don't support either abusers or provokers we treat everyone as same if u provoke or abuse u will be out that's it

Status
Not open for further replies.