• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Discrimination at site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well , hello, I joined this forum a year ago. I've got ninja badge but I saw discrimination because girls too get same badge (butterfly) with same requirements then why they get more acess to font scheme and styles??... Isn't it discrimination ??
when vip s can update mood pros cannot with same requiremnts for lady bug

It is not Discrimination ,they EARNT them privilages throught points.before assuming and accusing read about badges and How they are obtained

He asking about font and mood change under name in user list

It is not Discrimination ,they EARNT them privilages throught points.before assuming and accusing read about badges and How they are obtained

Both ninja and Butterfly badges have identical requirements. Then why they get gradients and ninjas don't??
I know about both badges 120+ points
12 months duration ( for ninja as well as for Butterfly )

And about mood change pros and lady bug got requirements of 63+ points and 6 months on forum. However, a lady bug can change her mood but a pro can't??
What is it :unamused:

Last edited:
Yeah,Vips Got mood about option just by verifying themselves.But even after Men worked much for Pro Badge...still they don't have the option of mood About .

Because of girls in the site boys wil come and more more more number of boys will come.

So if girls don't come and not there in the site and very very very less number in the site, boys will not come to the site and there will no traffic and no users in the site.

So girls are the driving force of the site and hence to encourage more number of genuine girls to the site girls are given extra privileges :Cwl:

Because of girls in the site boys wil come and more more more number of boys will come.

So if girls don't come and not there in the site and very very very less number in the site, boys will not come to the site and there will no traffic and no users in the site.

So girls are the driving force of the site and hence to encourage more number of genuine girls to the site girls are given extra privileges :Cwl:
Then what about the hard work boys do to grab a badge..??

i think thats y they r given the vip badge wth privilages.

requirmnts for the rest badges are same for both boys and girls. so the facilities shoukd be same too. then only it will be fair

This is a fair enough question been put up...the requirements for a ninja and a butterfly are the same...they should also be treated in the same way as
Do look into the matter :Like:

This is a fair enough question been put up...the requirements for a ninja and a butterfly are the same...they should also be treated in the same way as

Do look into the matter :Like:
Yup I asked some mods about this discrimination. They don't even know why this happens and I'm shocked no one knows the exact answer and they're here for since 2020-2021 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.