• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Disappoint@@@

boosterr

Secret Energizer of ZoZo
Chat Pro User
Hi all!

First time, Today I went to zozo chatroom after Updating, its look weird to me(in my view nly hehe). So many rooms are removed by new version (wtf). where is indore , kolkata rooms. I am fully disappointed. You guys may be think what the use of that empty rooms but still(before updating) we are here for those rooms only but today we(who are with me in that rooms) missed that old version with that rooms.

Thanking YOu All.:think1:

Hi all!

First time, Today I went to zozo chatroom after Updating, its look weird to me(in my view nly hehe). So many rooms are removed by new version (wtf). where is indore , kolkata rooms. I am fully disappointed. You guys may be think what the use of that empty rooms but still(before updating) we are here for those rooms only but today we(who are with me in that rooms) missed that old version with that rooms.

Indore room kosam yuddham chesela unnavu ga mama

Hi all!

But this is not the actual update. It is a third party UI.

Our own chatzozo update ui has some major bug/issue. So as a temporary solution this third party chat ui is used.

By the way even in our chatzozo own updated UI Indore, Kanpur, Gujarat, Kolkata rooms are removed