• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Did you know about this curve!?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5605
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5605

In the morning two thinks in mind :holiday:. One is What status I m going to keep for someone :p. That is done.:hearteyes:
Yesterday night one of my frnd ask me about this curve !? I was in a struggle to ans immediately.
Please Just mention the name of this curve. I m expecting only one word ans . I have already given ans for my frnd with help of Google God.:Cwl:
If anyone about this curve give me a ans. just for fun.:Like:

IMG_20210901_091457.jpg

3)parabola, 4)hyperbola, don't know the other two

Maybe 1 and 2 are also called parabolas, I don't know or maybe 1 is right-sleeping-parabola, 2 is left-sleeping-parabola :giggle:
I love this New invention of sleeping parabola :hearteyes: this is un expected ans from another clever girl.:Cwl::hearteyes:

I guess parabola is two dimensional figure and volume is a three dimensional one .. so if you are to measure volume , we can measure volume of a paraboloid, that's what I saw from few minutes of googling .. :Cwl: .. I am away from academic books and stuffs for almost 5 years now .. excuse

I guess parabola is two dimensional figure and volume is a three dimensional one .. so if you are to measure volume , we can measure volume of a paraboloid, that's what I saw from few minutes of googling .. :Cwl: .. I am away from academic books and stuffs for almost 5 years now .. excuse
:Like: :hearteyes: atleast you just checked what it is .you are also in the list of clever boy:Cwl::Cwl: