• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Did any of you ever palnted a plant, and what is that plant of?

I have planted so many trees , a nilgiri eucalyptus tree, neem tree, subabul tree, hibiscus plant, etc when I was a kid when we were living in Railway Quarters in a different town some 15 years back and I never visited that place once again after my Dad hot transferred to Secunderabad

Me n my mother have planted a shiuli tree thats called night jasmine in our old housing where we used to live long back.. now the tree is an adult one and giving so many flower in season... We are in a diff place now but whenever i see that tree it gives me an immense pleasure♥️

I`ve remembered one story. When I was a child, my family usually went to the country house on weekends. So, there was autumn and I decided to plant a pea (I even don`t remember where I found it). I buried it in front of the house and watered it. And just imagine, it grew, despite the fact the autumn was cold. I was so happy! But after that I don’t seem to have planted anything, everything is still ahead)

I have planted so many trees , a nilgiri eucalyptus tree, neem tree, subabul tree, hibiscus plant, etc when I was a kid when we were living in Railway Quarters in a different town some 15 years back and I never visited that place once again after my Dad hot transferred to Secunderabad
Yes Rose plant money plant Alovera Guava etc

I like succulents! They are small and pretty. The one I had planted, died. Went out on a trip and left it in the direct sunlight for 6 days:slap: