• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Diaper boy Sasuke❤️❤️

Illusion

Epic Legend
Posting Freak

When I join the site at the very first day i saw you @sasuke (stealerofdick) n hindi room... We talk a lot n wall... After that you started to calling me "dj girl"... Thn we started to share many things with each other.. sometimes happiness sometimes sadness... We bcm very close frnd... And now you are more than that... Hehe not boyfriend ah :p .... I never thought that i found someone so innocent, cute and sweet baby boy in that site..:Dream1:. You always try to understand me, support me in every single situation, always help me...Even most of the time i became so rude to you but you never leave me... Never say anything wrong to me... Always tolerate my mood swings without saying any single word...:heart1: I know bachha sometimes my behaviour make you upset even you cried sometimes but bachha I never want to hurt you intensionally... All of just bcz of my mood swings... :cry1:I'm extremely sorry for all of this... I wants to say one thing to you today which i never said to you before that You are special to me... I always wants you in my life diaper boy... ❤️❤️❤️❤️I know some ppl are always wants to brk our bond but they don't know that they will never succeed... Because this is unbreakable.... So don't care about others kidd that wht he or she told just care about those person who care for you... I know you are very emotional, but don't show your emotions to everyone.. Share with only those persons who understand you who will teach you that what to do what not.... And be strong I'll never leave you idiot.... Don't worry.... Just focus on your study and enjoy your life... With Lots of love ❤️❤️❤️ beigan ka bharta :kiss:

Chal ab khus ho ja sad hua na to 8.9 inch ki heel phek ke marungi.... :evilgrin1:hehehehehehehh umaaahhhhh Lobe u ❤️❤️❤️

When I join the site at the very first day i saw you @sasuke (stealerofdick) n hindi room... We talk a lot n wall... After that you started to calling me "dj girl"... Thn we started to share many things with each other.. sometimes happiness sometimes sadness... We bcm very close frnd... And now you are more than that... Hehe not boyfriend ah :p .... I never thought that i found someone so innocent, cute and sweet baby boy in that site..:Dream1:. You always try to understand me, support me in every single situation, always help me...Even most of the time i became so rude to you but you never leave me... Never say anything wrong to me... Always tolerate my mood swings without saying any single word...:heart1: I know bachha sometimes my behaviour make you upset even you cried sometimes but bachha I never want to hurt you intensionally... All of just bcz of my mood swings... :cry1:I'm extremely sorry for all of this... I wants to say one thing to you today which i never said to you before that You are special to me... I always wants you in my life diaper boy... ❤️❤️❤️❤️I know some ppl are always wants to brk our bond but they don't know that they will never succeed... Because this is unbreakable.... So don't care about others kidd that wht he or she told just care about those person who care for you... I know you are very emotional, but don't show your emotions to everyone.. Share with only those persons who understand you who will teach you that what to do what not.... And be strong I'll never leave you idiot.... Don't worry.... Just focus on your study and enjoy your life... With Lots of love ❤️❤️❤️ beigan ka bharta :kiss:

Chal ab khus ho ja sad hua na to 8.9 inch ki heel phek ke marungi.... :evilgrin1:hehehehehehehh umaaahhhhh Lobe u ❤️❤️❤️
mujhe ye padh ke kaise laga woh last mai
-long post for me :inlove::heart1:
- not dj girl you are my music player
- haha i said you na you "are more than a bestfreind less than a girlfreind to me " :giggle::heart1:
- i understand re that you dont do that intentionally and dont worry i get hurt sometimes but you know the trick to make me happy again ;)
- dont worry i am not leaving you never ever and ever after :p. i will be there for you always
- i wont tell abt these people who try to break our bond because i already told a lot and gave much time to them which they dont even deserve
- emotional fool hehe . YEAH ITS OF NO USE TO SAY YOUR EMOTIONS TO PEOPLE WHO WONT UNDERSTAND
- yeah i know you wont leave me :p yeah i am focusing well on it but when i dont focus on it i mean when i take breaks my whole focus comes to you
-mai already khush ho gya abhi ultra khus ho gya mai
- 8.9 inch acha mai foot nahi likha mera jaan chala jata padhte hi hehe

FIRST OF ALL THE VIDEO AHHHH YOU JUST LAUCHED A MISSLE FULL OF LOVE (awww you took ss of this things, i thought i am the only one)
AIYOO MY MIND IS JUST STRUCK IDK WHT TO SAY ITS SO CUTE EEEEEEEEEEE
KOOCHI-KOOCHI TO MY TUTTI :giggle::heart1:

you are not the only one who became rude i also became rude sometimes , so i also want to say sorry for that tutti.
we both know that we dont want to hurt each other but it happens unintentionally thats okay because we talk when we fight and clear the
misunderstandings.

I ALSO WONT LEAVE YOU PAGLI, we both will not leave each other.
heheh i am becoming emotionally and mentally strong day by day talking with you guys ;)
yech yech ishtupid i am studying. I PROMISED NA ON THAT DAY
:heart1::heart1:

mai khus nahi hu khush*infinity hu bcz khush toh already subah ho gya tha heheh

LOTS OF LOVE TO YOU TOO ANA:heart1::heart1::heart1: tutti :inlove::kiss:
umaaahh love you more than myself

again paragraph got written heheeh
mereko pehle laga ki mera bday toh nahi hai toh isne kya thread banaya hai
then i saw video then i thought tune dad ko bday ko mera samajh liya for sure
then i read it i was like someone bring me diabetes tablet it too sweet and after the video toh i already died

(who helped you in eiditing pagli :p,now i am just thinking wht you have for my bday re lets see only few days left hehe)

for my tutti :heart1:
you be happy too pagaal and enjoy your life too
and be happy and tc of yourself
bhulakaad , careless pagaal

Last edited:

lots lots lots lots of hug to you :blush::heart1::heart1:
the video, the passage, you, your words
just awwwwwwwwwwww

and yeah @Illusion dont expect me to make a video of memories
it is the A part of bday gift more parts are also there hehe

haha but expect something from me tommorow :blush::blush:
i am the secret superstar you know ;)

mujhe ye padh ke kaise laga woh last mai
-long post for me :inlove::heart1:
- not dj girl you are my music player
- haha i said you na you "are more than a bestfreind less than a girlfreind to me " :giggle::heart1:
- i understand re that you dont do that intentionally and dont worry i get hurt sometimes but you know the trick to make me happy again ;)
- dont worry i am not leaving you never ever and ever after :p. i will be there for you always
- i wont tell abt these people who try to break our bond because i already told a lot and gave much time to them which they dont even deserve
- emotional fool hehe . YEAH ITS OF NO USE TO SAY YOUR EMOTIONS TO PEOPLE WHO WONT UNDERSTAND
- yeah i know you wont leave me :p yeah i am focusing well on it but when i dont focus on it i mean when i take breaks my whole focus comes to you
-mai already khush ho gya abhi ultra khus ho gya mai
- 8.9 inch acha mai foot nahi likha mera jaan chala jata padhte hi hehe

FIRST OF ALL THE VIDEO AHHHH YOU JUST LAUCHED A MISSLE FULL OF LOVE (awww you took ss of this things, i thought i am the only one)
AIYOO MY MIND IS JUST STRUCK IDK WHT TO SAY ITS SO CUTE EEEEEEEEEEE
KOOCHI-KOOCHI TO MY TUTTI :giggle::heart1:

you are not the only one who became rude i also became rude sometimes , so i also want to say sorry for that tutti.
we both know that we dont want to hurt each other but it happens unintentionally thats okay because we talk when we fight and clear the
misunderstandings.

I ALSO WONT LEAVE YOU PAGLI, we both will not leave each other.
heheh i am becoming emotionally and mentally strong day by day talking with you guys ;)
yech yech ishtupid i am studying. I PROMISED NA ON THAT DAY

mai khus nahi hu khush*infinity hu bcz khush toh already subah ho gya tha heheh

LOTS OF LOVE TO YOU TOO ANA:heart1::heart1::heart1: tutti :inlove::kiss:
umaaahh love you more than myself

again paragraph got written heheeh
mereko pehle laga ki mera bday toh nahi hai toh isne kya thread banaya hai
then i saw video then i thought tune dad ko bday ko mera samajh liya for sure
then i read it i was like someone bring me diabetes tablet it too sweet and after the video toh i already died

(who helped you in eiditing pagli :p,now i am just thinking wht you have for my bday re lets see only few days left hehe)

for my tutti :heart1:
you be happy too pagaal and enjoy your life too
and be happy and tc of yourself
bhulakaad , careless pagaal
Lol I'll not do anything in ur birthday :cool1:

Umaaaaaahhhhhhh tal khus ho ja....

Likhna to dur humse padhna hi na ho paayega itna :Cwl:

Lol just kidding

Always Be happy guys❤️❤️❤️

Likhna to dur humse padhna hi na ho paayega itna :Cwl:

Lol just kidding

Always Be happy guys❤️❤️❤️

tab hi toh itna lamba likha hai ki
this long paragraph will always make you understand how important you are too that person or how important you are for that person
and when we write this long we believe that the only person to read it till the end is the person whom we want to share this too

IN SHORT THIS IS THE A VERY SMALL PART OF EXPRESSING THE LOVE WE HAVE FOR THAT PERSON.
the only we can the love completely is giving each other our heart
open the heart and see the true love and feelings for that person

IT WILL BE A FEELING, IT WOULD BE EXPRESSED TO YOU IN SUCH A WAY YOU WOULD HAVE NEVER EVER EVER IMAGINED