• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Describe your Zozo Relationship with a Song and Tag them ❤️

:inlove:ZOZOrians in LOVE:inlove:

With technology being a bliss, virtual relationships are in the bloom. While there are many types of virtual relationships, I am gonna talk about “Zozo Couples”; the virtual relationship on Zozo (p/s: I might not be the best person to talk about this, but this is my 2 cents).

Well, I think Zozo Relationships should be:

a) Stress free
(Atleast it should be ) Because it does not and mind you, it should not require much effort & responsibilities from the partners. After all its ZOZO ya, it should be all butterflies, roses, kisses and naughtiness.

b) Less Conflicts

Conflicts and fights or arguments should be lesser as it does not need to include real life Stress and Commitments. We are here as Zozorians, creating our perfect virtual world to rejuvenate from the real world’s stress. So why stress it here? After all we are here bcoz we have a void to be filled!

But what I See??
a) Personal involvement in real life :Dull:
b) Emotional Breakdowns
:map:

c) Normalising Affairs (You wanna have one, up to you, I mean it is an ADULT Site! But don’t normalize it by messing it with your real life)

d) Blaming, Stereotyping gender's role and Washing each other's dirty linen in public :wtf:

Despite studies showing positive impact on mental health by having more virtual interaction partners, the numbers that charts depression, anxiety, loneliness, trauma and other mental health ailments are significant.

So perhaps, maybe.... When we are on ZOZO, we Should & Can:

a) Be mindful of the impact of our words online (the commitment and the promises we make too)
b) Be realistic
c) Have more fun, be naughty and less emotional

And, personally i think Zozo Relationships should be like this song.
Carefree, lots of love and you know the next line:giggle:

Your turn now! Describe your Zozo Relationship with a Song and Tag them ❤️

Yours Loving,
MermaidVibes
Sayang on point babe ! Normalising affairs epic tho

En Manadhilae Kaadhaal irukindrathu!!!
Ivvulagilae Mazhai pozhiyum varai !!

Malargal malarum varai !!
Kattru veesum varai !!

Nan irukum varai en ninaivinilae neengamal En Mudhaal Kaadhaal !!....

Ithuvum Kadanthu pogum ...
En Kaadhalum Kadanthu Pogum....

❤️

❤️