• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

DEMOCRACY ??? THAT'S JUST AN ILLUSION

There is no country that is a democracy.
Countries calling themselvesrepresentative Democracies are not democratic, because they represent their political parties and their sponsors, and not the people.

There are many countries in this globe which claim to be a democratic one. Isn't it the biggest joke ? Isn't democracy just an illusion ?
It depends who rules the country:confused:. A ruler can make the country from democratic to dictatorship:confused: where no rule or court can hold them back. Power and money is all it takes to drive rule & laws to their terms.

There are many countries in this globe which claim to be a democratic one. Isn't it the biggest joke ? Isn't democracy just an illusion ?
No. Democracy is not an illusion.
Democracy is a way to consolidate individual's
right/power/resource into a centralize entity (polity) by
having the people choose the administrators. It gives
every person an accounting of
power/resource/exercise.
In monarchy, the power is simply transferred to a
hereditary family line.
Any illusion you may think that democracy confers is
simply human desire for justice, truth, that exist in any
system of governance.

Democracy is partially an illusion, it is nowhere exists purely but some part of the world having no democracy at all... While some have managed to get to certain extent

I just was having a good opinion on democracy , in recent days the opinion becomes negative ...I was just listening to a song which is based on the policy which is being criticised by all the political parties across world ....

Now I yt if I was to listen to the song I want to confirm that I wish to watch the song , this is unacceptable....where do democracy stand here ...if a person is not able to choose his ideology in a open form without a blocker ...r we seriously living in a democratic World :smoking:

I agree to ur point till some extent!!

In order to split the power only democracy has emerged. Giving full power to those who are sitting is position is different problem.

Question here was is democracy an illusion, of course not.

Without democracy u won't be able to experience the freedom which ur experiencing now.. take examples of nations where autocratic rule us being imposed..

Democracy provides u the freedom and it's not an illusion if understood in a better way
yes your point of view and thought process is very clear... well done

I just was having a good opinion on democracy , in recent days the opinion becomes negative ...I was just listening to a song which is based on the policy which is being criticised by all the political parties across world ....

Now I yt if I was to listen to the song I want to confirm that I wish to watch the song , this is unacceptable....where do democracy stand here ...if a person is not able to choose his ideology in a open form without a blocker ...r we seriously living in a democratic World :smoking:
finally we are still living in a place that defame everything with the term democracy