• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

DEMOCRACY ??? THAT'S JUST AN ILLUSION

Yes kind of.
Democracy is a tool which prevents one maniac to take control and oppress millions.
But it does divides that power to a group instead.
In theoretical terms group shall consist of every participant in the democracy.
But in reality that group has many sub group and those small group of that whole group gets the power.
Now democracy is not perfect cuz you can't rely on everyone's opinion for every single decision.
Also it's not worst cuz it gives you a chance to hinder/stop one sided actions.
But democracy can be influenced by way of media/corporates and that's what make it a illusion.
Since population participating in the democracy feel that their decision and actions are independent however they are not they are influenced by media/corporates/social groups in a very scientific well defined methods.

I hope i am able to answer your subject.
Nonetheless this is very wide and controversial subject and many more words can take place to this response
Your opinion is clear and valuable. Take my respect for giving the time to write your opinion down on this thread. Power of media social group and corporate often works very silent but those are very powerful influences. Also a common persons opinion almost have zero value if not collective. Leaders (in whatever name they may appear) are much more powerful in democracy. Nothing is equal.

When the society has divided into millions of stratums and have’s and have nots and when all the political parties have their tv channels and the fourth estate at the cusp of licking feet of state owners ! Fuck it- it’s not democracy!

We were fed what has to be fed in order to be slaves!

When the society has divided into millions of stratums and have’s and have nots and when all the political parties have their tv channels and the fourth estate at the cusp of licking feet of state owners ! Fuck it- it’s not democracy!

True

Yes kind of.
Democracy is a tool which prevents one maniac to take control and oppress millions.
But it does divides that power to a group instead.
In theoretical terms group shall consist of every participant in the democracy.
But in reality that group has many sub group and those small group of that whole group gets the power.
Now democracy is not perfect cuz you can't rely on everyone's opinion for every single decision.
Also it's not worst cuz it gives you a chance to hinder/stop one sided actions.
But democracy can be influenced by way of media/corporates and that's what make it a illusion.
Since population participating in the democracy feel that their decision and actions are independent however they are not they are influenced by media/corporates/social groups in a very scientific well defined methods.

I hope i am able to answer your subject.
Nonetheless this is very wide and controversial subject and many more words can take place to this response
I agree to ur point till some extent!!

In order to split the power only democracy has emerged. Giving full power to those who are sitting is position is different problem.

Question here was is democracy an illusion, of course not.

Without democracy u won't be able to experience the freedom which ur experiencing now.. take examples of nations where autocratic rule us being imposed..

Democracy provides u the freedom and it's not an illusion if understood in a better way

All democratic countries in the world are democratic as long as no one questions these two issues 1. Equality 2. Minority Rights.

Democracies can fail for many reasons and there is no exact reason why democracies fail but on a fundamental level, all democracies fail when they fail to deliver on promises or provide a desired amount of basic necessities such as food, water,shelter, and a sense of safety. Democracy isn’t a holy form of governance that’ll solve every problem and is just that, a form of governance

You are giving a textbook definition, and I'm talking about reality.
It's not a textbook definition buddy, point out one nation with autocratic rule where u can speak about these issues, forget about arranging meeting and discussion u won't have freedom to express ur thoughts against government.

Where as in democratic u will have that freedom to express ur opinion, in what way the democratic is being driven is again a different discussion.

Lol ur saying this as a textbook definition, open ur eyes bro

There are many countries in this globe which claim to be a democratic one. Isn't it the biggest joke ? Isn't democracy just an illusion ?
Democracy is neither an @Illusion nor is it @Freakky

If I get it correct, democracy is a system that's developed for smaller tribes/groups of people where everyone had time for the society they live in.

Today, most of the people who live away from their families do not have time to talk to their parents every day, let alone think of where they want to go as a society. And populations have increased by large and it's hard to get a collective decision. Local governance might help.

We can only hope that sensational social media/media campaigns coupled with fake news do not continue to dominate the election processes. But any other system with a wrong person at the helm would be a joke on people wanting the alternative.

If I get it correct, democracy is a system that's developed for smaller tribes/groups of people where everyone had time for the society they live in.

Today, most of the people who live away from their families do not have time to talk to their parents every day, let alone think of where they want to go as a society. And populations have increased by large and it's hard to get a collective decision. Local governance might help.

We can only hope that sensational social media/media campaigns coupled with fake news do not continue to dominate the election processes. But any other system with a wrong person at the helm would be a joke on people wanting the alternative.
I loved the initial reference who you tagged lol

Leh me: Confused_emoji.gif

Can't disagree with your opinion. Aren't we slaves ? Of course we are. Mostly we depend on the decision of other people. That's slavery. Yes.

Agree and that's what i mentioned too.
Democracy becomes illusion when members participating in it gets influenced by Media/corporate.
One might feel they are independent but most of their core thoughts will be influenced by social groups/media/corporate.

Ofcourse it's better than dictatorship even after this flaw
Right. We know this is not a flawless system, but there is no better alternative right now. This system is better then dictatorship.