• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Deleting my forum id

• Thread starter Deleted member 9389
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9389

Hiw can I delete my forum id, already I delete my id in chat group, I need to delete my forum id too

Y u wanna delete ....? Any issue ...?
Yes showing partiality I feel, I am using this site past one and half year, in forum last one month, but till now I didnt get badge because I am male

But they gave a badge to a person who is coming this site one week before who is female. What is the use?

For that badge they ask me to join here, there is any different rules for both person male and female

If I ask someone girls can get but you should wait 6 months, why should I?

This I am asking for all males who is waiting in the forum, for that vip badge.

Can anyone explain what is the use of that badge? Why having this much partiality

Yes showing partiality I feel, I am using this site past one and half year, in forum last one month, but till now I didnt get badge because I am male

But they gave a badge to a person who is coming this site one week before who is female. What is the use?

For that badge they ask me to join here, there is any different rules for both person male and female

Can anyone explain what is the use of that badge? Why having this much partiality
VIP badge is only for real females only . No need of when they joined the site . They are verified in cam by super admin and also they also do voice confirmation.

It is good only for other male users as they can identify vip female users as genuine and real females without getting doubt whether they are fake or real

Lol u need 6 month active forum account wid 63 points , check my about

VIP badge is only for real females only . No need of when they joined the site . They are verified in cam by super admin and also they also do voice confirmation.

It is good only for other male users as they can identify vip female users as genuine and real females without getting doubt whether they are fake or real
If they were cheated means?

I have the doubt, I create female id and I ask one of my frnd to ask like what you said means? Is it possible to identify me as girl or boy?
If gay means doing like that will be some use I think:angel: more over if you have such helping friend you will not come here:cool1:

If gay means doing like that will be some use I think:angel: more over if you have such helping friend you will not come here:cool1:
I know very well dear, I am asking if? , understand my question 1st. What protection get from these badges, is it a trap or anything else by admin?

Dude you need to chill. Let me try explaining things. A girl, who verifies, irrespective of time gets VIP. This VIP gets her an advantage where she Can block ppl trying to pm her (you do know women get bombarded with pms). This works two ways 1. She gets a lil protection and 2 men know she is a real verified girl. For men its rules and points. This system helps you to talk to everyone build a rapport and prove ur good for the nxt stage. @VAMC started like you and is now an admin he grew with the system. So be a gentleman take it in your stride and climb. If you are dissatisfied, take a break come back fresh

Personally speaking, I wouldn't worry about badges at all or what it takes to get one. You just be the best you can be & the other stuff will come naturally. Heck with badges & statuses.... have fun here & enjoy your time with people from across the world. ツ