• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Dealing with passing clouds

Enola

Born to bejeweled, forced to tolerate it ✨
Posting Freak
"How'd you cope up with pain?"

-i dont really 'cope up' with pain and i dont even want to explain nor express 'what's the feeling'. I just eat my favourite foods, play some good music or just let myself get through the day by simply embracing it.

I don't take over it nor limit what should I feel and how should I deal with it.

It suffocates my lungs but i never let it leave me breathless. I allow myself to feel its presence but I know I should keep myself breathing.

Whenever it happens, I always think I should take care of myself more, whenever it happens I remind myself that I should not argue with what's in my head and whenever It consumes me what I do is, I choose to prioritize my personal solitude and I remind myself I love me so I should not allow it to take over and control me.

Dont be hard with yourself just because you are hurting. Resting is much more better than escaping what's hurting you. Just do you your thing, focused on your recovery. You are the sky and these are just a pssing clouds. Lots of love ♡♡♡