• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Day "143"

Atharv

Epic Legend
I remember waking up early that day to answer a client call. Headed straight towards kitchen, made myself a strong bullet coffee. As I sip my coffee, the bitter taste mingling with the richness of ghee. I find myself reflecting on the changes that have taken place. I am having this so called Keto Coffee instead of my regular tea. My once cluttered workspace now gleams with order and tidiness.

A testament to the subtle influence she has had on my life. "Water Me" says the Sticky notes pointing towards the Money Plant, reminders of her gentle encouragement to nurture myself and strive for self-improvement. Every corner of my room seems to whisper her name, from the neatly pressed shirts to the carefully curated watch collection and selection of perfumes.

And yet, amidst the familiarity, there lingers a sense of unease .... a nagging feeling that I have betrayed myself by embracing her influence. I've always been one to shy away from emotional entanglements, to run from the chaos of human connection. But now, as I find yourself caught in the web of my own feelings, I can't help but wonder: is this a new beginning or the beginning of the end?

I quickly got a hold of my lappy and logged in ZOZO Forum and started posting a thread, titled :

speaks volumes of Me a little, a cry for help disguised as a declaration of independence. And then, just when I thought I had made up my mind to leave it all behind.

Her voice breaks through the silence, her question hanging in the air like a promise unfulfilled. "What do you see in my DP?" It's a simple question, but one that carries the weight of a thousand unspoken truths. Why now, after 143 days? As I grapple with these questions, I realize that sometimes, the answers we seek are found in the most unexpected of places.

"Her answer kept us on the call for the next seven days straight. It was a rollercoaster of surprise, shock, and happiness—from dozing off and waking each other up, to cooking and eating together over the phone, and even taking quick breaks for showers in between."

PS : I just hope to continue this thread a little more.

I remember waking up early that day to answer a client call. Headed straight towards kitchen, made myself a strong bullet coffee. As I sip my coffee, the bitter taste mingling with the richness of ghee. I find myself reflecting on the changes that have taken place. I am having this so called Keto Coffee instead of my regular tea. My once cluttered workspace now gleams with order and tidiness.

A testament to the subtle influence she has had on my life. "Water Me" says the Sticky notes pointing towards the Money Plant, reminders of her gentle encouragement to nurture myself and strive for self-improvement. Every corner of my room seems to whisper her name, from the neatly pressed shirts to the carefully curated watch collection and selection of perfumes.

And yet, amidst the familiarity, there lingers a sense of unease .... a nagging feeling that I have betrayed myself by embracing her influence. I've always been one to shy away from emotional entanglements, to run from the chaos of human connection. But now, as I find yourself caught in the web of my own feelings, I can't help but wonder: is this a new beginning or the beginning of the end?

I quickly got a hold of my lappy and logged in ZOZO Forum and started posting a thread, titled :

speaks volumes of Me a little, a cry for help disguised as a declaration of independence. And then, just when I thought I had made up my mind to leave it all behind.

Her voice breaks through the silence, her question hanging in the air like a promise unfulfilled. "What do you see in my DP?" It's a simple question, but one that carries the weight of a thousand unspoken truths. Why now, after 143 days? As I grapple with these questions, I realize that sometimes, the answers we seek are found in the most unexpected of places.

"Her answer kept us on the call for the next seven days straight. It was a rollercoaster of surprise, shock, and happiness—from dozing off and waking each other up, to cooking and eating together over the phone, and even taking quick breaks for showers in between."

PS : I just hope to continue this thread a little more.
Nice nice @Atharv :inlove:
the way Conway too.. Heartfully...

Best of luck :fingercross:
( real story or zozo story?? )
2dde0054824088e6755f73b98290c043.gif
Waiting for another episode :rock: