• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Dark

“What if God doesn’t know what he’s doing? If the plan is wrong? If God is wrong?”
Tick Tack. Tick Tack.Tick Tack. Tick Tack.:Devil:
That is an interesting question. I thought about it a few years ago.

God is an omni-potent, omni-present, omniscient being. But we always think of him as a good guy, even after we see a lot of suffering everywhere.
I am not a Mathematician but I know there is a 50% probability of him being bad just like a coin-toss problem.

There are many logically possible personalities, we can assign to God.
What if God is a psycho who enjoys to see people suffer?
Or maybe he is a mad scientist and we are his lab rats.
Or maybe he is a psychology student who is studying us but do not want to interfere with our behaviour.
Or maybe he doesn't care about us. We consider bacteria as nothing, we don't actually care about bacteria on our palms and body. Maybe we are just like bacteria to him. How can anyone know?

So to get rid of confusion, some people came with the word "Omni-benevolent".
This "Omni-benevolent" word changed the entire game and made God a caring, loving, good and perfect cosmic being.

In the end people only believe what they wanna believe.

Last edited:
“- Jonathan: What scares the human race more than any other single thing?
- Fred: The dark!
- Jonathan: Of course. And why?

Because the dark has a life of its own. In the dark, all sorts of things come alive.”

That is an interesting question. I thought about it a few years ago.

God is an omni-potent, omni-present, omniscient being. But we always think of him as a good guy, even after we see a lot of suffering everywhere.
I am not a Mathematician but I know there is a 50% probability of him being bad just like a coin-toss problem.

There are many logically possible personalities, we can assign to God.
What if God is a psycho who enjoys to see people suffer?
Or maybe he is a mad scientist and we are his lab rats.
Or maybe he is a psychology student who is studying us but do not want to interfere with our behaviour.
Or maybe he doesn't care about us. We consider bacteria as nothing, we don't actually care about bacteria on our palms and body. Maybe we are just like bacteria to him. How can anyone know?

So to get rid of confusion, some people came with the word "Omni-benevolent".
This "Omni-benevolent" word changed the entire game and made God a caring, loving, good and perfect cosmic being.

So you believe in God?

[/QUOTE]
we can’t blame god for our errors. when i loss S$ 52000 dollars ( around 25 lakhs that time )in one night in gold shares thought gold price never dip but it happens, but i got a help from one of a friend i
met her in yahoo chat known as stranger and become my best frnd & very close later seen me upset and i. told her, without a word gives the cq of 25 lakhs even my dad wont do without scolding or thrashing me in such scenario. but i paid back around 22 lakhs as of now even some times she asks me to pay later but still i’m debt short of three lakhs may be i may close it before feb of 2021 but what she told when she gives that money is the main thing u take ur own time even u can’t its ok for me don’t get upset. one line word and she stand by that word till now. i Never imagine even in dreams will get such a help from a stranger i met online. when we do good we will get good 100% it works . i blv it & it happens to me. so i blv god.

we can’t blame god for our errors. when i loss S$ 52000 dollars ( around 25 lakhs that time )in one night in gold shares thought gold price never dip but it happens, but i got a help from one of a friend i
met her in yahoo chat known as stranger and become my best frnd & very close later seen me upset and i. told her, without a word gives the cq of 25 lakhs even my dad wont do without scolding or thrashing me in such scenario. but i paid back around 22 lakhs as of now even some times she asks me to pay later but still i’m debt short of three lakhs may be i may close it before feb of 2021 but what she told when she gives that money is the main thing u take ur own time even u can’t its ok for me don’t get upset. one line word and she stand by that word till now. i Never imagine even in dreams will get such a help from a stranger i met online. when we do good we will get good 100% it works . i blv it & it happens to me. so i blv god.
She is a great person is all I can say.

When someone ask about god, do not just hold a cup of tea and imagine you are inside it, keep swimming to reach the other end. So do we are in beautiful but deadly earth with every danger around us.

Please always have a broader view about the universe and the beyond, explore more, find more, know more, learn more, data everything.

Darkness is everywhere, even billions and billions of stars in this universe cant reach at the end of the universe to reflect the future and past.

How many of you have an ability to close all the door and stay in a pitch dark room all alone at night and ready to talk to the god?.

Can you? are you willing to do it?

Are you able to close your eyes for few minutes all alone in dark and think about yourself, this world, the scary and beautiful world? Find the inner peace then you can do anything in this world, even darkness is the place you see when you shut your eyes to regain your lost energy of the day.

"Even lot of religion based book says, when god appears or when you hear the sound of holiness, all he/she/it says don't fear of me"

Darkness if the fear of all living beings, but if you master it. You can reach and master the 7th sense of human ability.

Sow the seed in the dark so it can see the light to produce the fruit it meant to produce.

So do we and every single living being in this world, darkness is the only place we came from and that's where we go at the end once our charge goes down in our body.

There lies your answer in darkness, seek through darkness and hear your own silence and your own heart beat in the pitch dark to understand the meaning of your life.

If you born as human being what do you think of yourself? r u fucking almighty and gonna be blessed with everything you desire? Life is full of unhinged and unbalanced seesaw.

All is say explore more, learn more. Even at the end of your final breath sure you will be learning.

There is a super power which you dont know protecting you from the dark it easy to say nature is a super power always belive nature cant always protect you. But god does something which you cant explain.
You only can need to feel the self satisification of a work done by you.
Like wise one must need to feel the presence of a super power called god. Yes it exists. And it wont do wrong its not a computer or man to do wrong. its god thats why it is god.

Yes, I do. But I am agnostic, I don't know whether he exists or not, either way I am ok.

I just chose to believe in him because it gives me hope, but sometimes I feel like God really hates me.
don’t lose hope god will love u :Like:

Why Does God Let Bad Things Happen?

Have you ever wondered, Why did God let me suffer that injury? lose my job? have a car accident? forget that appointment? have a fight with my spouse? let my parents get divorced? let me be born with a defect?

How can a God who loves me allow me to experience pain and suffering? It just doesn’t seem to add up. When bad things happen, we want answers.

GOD....
The power that protects us from everything.... Yet many doubt the presence of God...
God is Antharyami ..... Exists within us....
God is Aadhyantham ..... The beginning and ending of Life .... everything n everyone
God is every where ... One needs to be willing to see God ...
Some see God in the humanity of other person ...
some see God in the smiles of other people...
Some belive god is mother nature ....
Some don't belive god at all ....
People seek God when problems n hurdles come in life ... It doesn't matter whether we seek god's presence or not ... The power that stands with us when darkness is around ...
The one who holds our hands n protects our souls all the time ...

Antharyami .... Aathmaswaroop .... sarwaantharyami ....
The Almighty .... and many more

People name god according to their religion but irrespective of religions n names ....
God exists and I believe God is one ...

Ps : it's my personal opinion , no argumnets are welcomed ....

Last edited by a moderator:
I will simplify the concept.

Purely my opinion and thoughts.

God is just a word same as like 'luck' which has no measurement and specific parameter.
God is the way of living
Humanity
Ethics
Courage
Love

God is beyond imagination. Every one has their own opinions, conclusion, theory....

To be more simple
Ur parents earn for u, give food, health everything - God
Ur siblings play with u, take care of u - god
U met with an accident, someone helps u to take to a hospital - god
Doctor saves ur life - god
U lost ur valuables in journey, someone helps u to reach ur destiny - god
Ur teacher teaches u how to live and lead the life- god
Ur colleague helps u in work - god
Ur friend helps u when u r in need - god
A kid makes u smile and laugh happily - god

Don't search for god. God is within every one of us.

And one more thing
Everything is not directly proportional
Sometimes ur sincerity and humanity push u into trouble.
Sometimes without effort u get job or money
Sometimes ur hardwork won't fetch u promotion
Sometimes ur love gives u pain.

Don't afraid of sometimes. Do ur job and perform ur responsibilities

Finally god will take care

[/QUOTE]
When u do good u get back good, when u do bad u get back bad...this concept name is called as "KARMA"