• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Dark empty sky & Playlist hit You

Majin V

Epic Legend
Chat Pro User
Beneath a canvas of the night so dark,I lay, embraced by stars, a subtle spark.Outside my window, whispers of the breeze,In the silent night, it puts my soul at ease.

My playlist hums, a trusted friend in sound,Each note and lyric, in harmony, is found.It weaves a tale, my heart begins to sway,In this nocturnal dance, emotions at play.

The world's asleep, but here, I find my space,A sanctuary where dreams softly embrace.The darkened sky, a canopy for thought,In solitude, my inner self is sought.

As night unveils its secrets, one by one,I find my peace, my soul, and I am done.

wp2290557-music-lover-wallpapers.jpg

Beneath a canvas of the night so dark,I lay, embraced by stars, a subtle spark.Outside my window, whispers of the breeze,In the silent night, it puts my soul at ease.

My playlist hums, a trusted friend in sound,Each note and lyric, in harmony, is found.It weaves a tale, my heart begins to sway,In this nocturnal dance, emotions at play.

The world's asleep, but here, I find my space,A sanctuary where dreams softly embrace.The darkened sky, a canopy for thought,In solitude, my inner self is sought.

As night unveils its secrets, one by one,I find my peace, my soul, and I am done.

Nice one