• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Dance away

Butter Bun

Epic Legend
Senior's
Chat Pro User
On a late evening along the shores, she walked around with a glow and a bit of glee on her cheeks
with a soft smile on the silent lips, a bit of violence on her hips, took my breath away as she whispered come dance away
with every move we distanced ourselves, to the breeze which caressed and the waves who hummed to the heartbeat's which raced
we moved copying each other as the sun showered his rays through both of our souls, though they were apart
nature made sure their shadows were dancing quite close together, too far yet too close our eyes spoke, eyebrows' expressed their part
As the sun came down to watch us close, we moved syncing to the waves who hummed, breeze who caressed and the racing heart, we never realized we were moving closer until I felt her warm breaths, with Just the sun's ray btw us looked into our eyes, decided to walk side by side, with my hand a bit above her shoulder, turned back to see the shadow there wasn't much gap btw us anymore !

Someone said ---

"Distance is underrated - distance is what draws anything. When you are too close, you repel. It is distance that keeps the balance.

There is distance between the eyes but the vision is same.

You pen down things so perfectly that you silence the souls.

Whispering all these from afar. Shh... don't you dare hear all these"

Vinkau
I wish I could not hear, yet your voice travelled along the breeze and reached like a music to my ears can't help it !

On a late evening along the shores, she walked around with a glow and a bit of glee on her cheeks
with a soft smile on the silent lips, a bit of violence on her hips, took my breath away as she whispered come dance away
with every move we distanced ourselves, to the breeze which caressed and the waves who hummed to the heartbeat's which raced
we moved copying each other as the sun showered his rays through both of our souls, though they were apart
nature made sure their shadows were dancing quite close together, too far yet too close our eyes spoke, eyebrows' expressed their part
As the sun came down to watch us close, we moved syncing to the waves who hummed, breeze who caressed and the racing heart, we never realized we were moving closer until I felt her warm breaths, with Just the sun's ray btw us looked into our eyes, decided to walk side by side, with my hand a bit above her shoulder, turned back to see the shadow there wasn't much gap btw us anymore !
U n ur imaginary gurl:holiday:

:heart1:love love love Mr butter

:hearteyes: sooooo nice..... Got remembered the lyrics of song in telugu ..... Nee kallatho ni naa kallaloki chusthey ne chandrodayam..... :Cwl::rofl1: don't ask me for next line haaaa.... :giggle: