• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

CSK vs MI Match Prediction

Saamar

images (1) (10).jpeg

Both sides lock horns in match 49 of the ongoing IPL 2023. While CSK are looking for a victory having lost two out of their previous three games, MI have a winning momentum. Regarded as the ‘El Clasico’ of IPL, CSK won the first battle in the ongoing edition on April 8. Rohit Sharma and Co. will be gunning to avoid a second straight defeat against CSK and obtain a comprehensive win away from home.

Will Pick Devon Conway and Ravindra Jadeja As Key Players

Score nearing 170-185

CSK will Win this Match ♥️

View attachment 129833

Both sides lock horns in match 49 of the ongoing IPL 2023. While CSK are looking for a victory having lost two out of their previous three games, MI have a winning momentum. Regarded as the ‘El Clasico’ of IPL, CSK won the first battle in the ongoing edition on April 8. Rohit Sharma and Co. will be gunning to avoid a second straight defeat against CSK and obtain a comprehensive win away from home.

Score nearing 170-185

Hope MI gets a win

Aaj to 2 crore pkka
View attachment 129833

Score nearing 170-185

Hope MI gets a win
2 crore pkka aaj to

View attachment 129833

Score nearing 170-185

Hope, CSK 'ii win the match

View attachment 129833

Score nearing 170-185

Both the matches this season have been won by csk, the first time after 2014. It's the first win for csk at Chepauk against mi after 2011.
Both batting and bowling problems for mi has been a worry for them this season. Form of Rohit sharma is a worry for Indian test squad.

Both the matches this season have been won by csk, the first time after 2014. It's the first win for csk at Chepauk against mi after 2011.
Both batting and bowling problems for mi has been a worry for them this season. Form of Rohit sharma is a worry for Indian test squad.
But I do think afterall He is Ro-Hit Sharma... He will get back into form before World Test Championship which is Gonna happening in England ... International Matches and IPL both things are Quite different. Its CSK all Players Performance Equally so they are at that position. And I am Predicting CSK gonna Hold the CUP for 5th time this season

But I do think afterall He is Ro-Hit Sharma... He will get back into form before World Test Championship which is Gonna happening in England ... International Matches and IPL both things are Quite different. Its CSK all Players Performance Equally so they are at that position. And I am Predicting CSK gonna Hold the CUP for 5th time this season
Hope he gets back to form. Although I'm a csk fan I don't want them to win this season. Either RCB or Rajasthan should win this season

Hope he gets back to form. Although I'm a csk fan I don't want them to win this season. Either RCB or Rajasthan should win this season
You are saying it from your heart, But I'm Gonna say Not as Fan , But as an Ex Cricketer Its MSD's Last Season so Probably he is Gonna Hold cup for 5th time ....lets see