• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Crush

Butter Bun

Epic Legend
Senior's
Chat Pro User
She's someone we admire, we like to be with, hear her out
shower our happiness to keep her involved, we don't show our dark side, we don't want her to be upset, we don't expect to be kissed or we don't have an urge to kiss, a little walk side by side bringing a chuckle on each other creating a bit of happy moments to be cherished and relived, its not love neither lust a selfish thought to be around her all the time not too close not too far, jus to be there feel her presence. .. ❣️

Cozy_bites

@Butter_Bun

Since we are talking about our crush, here's something I wrote for mine. Bear with me..

She stood out
like a blue jay,
in the sea of blue
she stood out to me.

Traced her
My eyes followed her
Mind planned and rehearsed,
anticipating 'chance encounter'

She silenced my tongue like no other.
Whether it was her astute replies
or my own racing heart,
I do not know.

Overwhelmed by the emotions
she ignited in my confused heart,
I detached from her presence
but her presence never left my heart.

~freakstreak~

Since we are talking about our crush, here's something I wrote for mine. Bear with me..

She stood out
like a blue jay,
in the sea of blue
she stood out to me.

Traced her
My eyes followed her
Mind planned and rehearsed,
anticipating 'chance encounter'

She silenced my tongue like no other.
Whether it was her astute replies
or my own racing heart,
I do not know.

Overwhelmed by the emotions
she ignited in my confused heart,
I detached from her presence
but her presence never left my heart.

~freakstreak~
Hey nutjob who's sheeeeeeee??

She's someone we admire, we like to be with, hear her out
shower our happiness to keep her involved, we don't show our dark side, we don't want her to be upset, we don't expect to be kissed or we don't have an urge to kiss, a little walk side by side bringing a chuckle on each other creating a bit of happy moments to be cherished and relived, its not love neither lust a selfish thought to be around her all the time not too close not too far, jus to be there feel her presence. .. ❣️

Cozy_bites

@Butter_Bun
Who is she da...? :blush: