• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Croma Circuit7 these two I'd people daily abusing and for new users they don't allow to settle

Jibzz

Wellknown Ace
Hello all,

The above I'd mentioned users are the biggest abusers here wo are daily abusing and provoking fights with users.
Fir new users they won't even allow to talk as they start fight and abuse them to they are complete shit here these to IDs needs to be banned
Admins kindly look into this as this is priority and they have been complained by so many users for the same
Please take action on this these 2 IDs.

Hello all,

The above I'd mentioned users are the biggest abusers here wo are daily abusing and provoking fights with users.
Fir new users they won't even allow to talk as they start fight and abuse them to they are complete shit here these to IDs needs to be banned
Admins kindly look into this as this is priority and they have been complained by so many users for the same
Post it in the complains/reports section

Hello all,

Aap new user ho

Hello all,

Please take necessary screenshots so that you have sufficient proofs to complaint aganst those users