• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Copy cat

Mrbean

Idiotic JoKER of ZoZo
Chat Pro User
As first time i have started watching the yes i know its late but now only i have it in hotstar game of thrones i feel like its a copy cat from ponniyin selvan from kalki. Just now finishes season 1 it tells me eddard stark is just like adhithiya karikalan and as many character coincides the story seems the same.

As first time i have started watching the yes i know its late but now only i have it in hotstar game of thrones i feel like its a copy cat from ponniyin selvan from kalki. Just now finishes season 1 it tells me eddard stark is just like adhithiya karikalan and as many character coincides the story seems the same.
I think the adaption of this Mani Ratnam sir is planning to make a movie

Haven't read Ponniyin Selvan yet :eek: ! Should i read it to prove thr s no such resemblance or whatsoever :rolleyes: Or may b thats how most of the heroes wr portrayed in historical epics !

Btw wait for the Season to end :p