• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Congrats hidden and wicked new moderators

Wowww wowww what's happening I see newww mods position got filled...wowwwwweeeee

Anyways expected one is on the stage @Wicked congratulations mannn cheers...:fest::holiday:

My crazy booma dear is also mod nowwww uufff finally girls will ping him...:relieved::holiday:congratulations boom boom boomer booma @Mahesh Babu

Lets have party...aaj ki party dono ki taraf se aaj ki party dono taraf se...:holiday::rock:tenor (6).gif

Wicked bro jo forum par hain wo to complaint kar denge convo me aake , jo forum me nahi hain unke barre me soccho dear
Feel free to ping anytime on forum if theres chaos on wall.
I get email notifications lol,i have subscribed for the same!
That will help mostly.

U always ready to change all girls :Cwl:
my first school gf is north indian sourashtra in 11th std but she learns and talk tamil fluently but i forget to learn hindi and gujarathi. now i’m looking to learn hindi to understand some threads :Laugh1:

Last edited:
U told me ur gf was marathi now u saying gujrati :Dream1:
my first school gf is north indian sourashtra in 11th std but she learns and talk tamil fluently but i forget to learn hindi and gujarathi. now i’m looking to learn hindi to understand some threads :Laugh1:

Why only south indias are admin, mod or something ??

I thought we all humans and this indian chat is united by being an indians right? why there is a south and north argument going on?

You may ask, then why there is a tamil, hindi, and north indian rooms? Those rooms are based on languages not about regions.

Your questions sounds like that you do not like @Wicked and @Mahesh Babu being a moderator and they do not deserve to be one?

Everyone should get a fair chance to fight, anyway we admins gonna watch @Wicked and @Mahesh Babu activities very closely to make sure how they do behave as a moderator in chat and with chatters.

You may ask why not some old chatters deserve to be a moderator?.
May be we do not see the spark in them? or they have a short temper issue or something else? .

Anyway as you asked now, lets make this as open suggestion, if you like somebody to be a moderator in particular room, add those names in your comment and then let us give you a deep valid reason why those chatters do not quality being a chat moderator. If we fail to do it, we may give them a chance to be a moderator. Let see how it goes.

I thought we all humans and this indian chat is united by being an indians right? why there is a south and north argument going on?

You may ask, then why there is a tamil, hindi, and north indian rooms? Those rooms are based on languages not about regions.

Your questions sounds like that you do not like @Wicked and @Mahesh Babu being a moderator and they do not deserve to be one?

Everyone should get a fair chance to fight, anyway we admins gonna watch @Wicked and @Mahesh Babu activities very closely to make sure how they do behave as a moderator in chat and with chatters.

You may ask why not some old chatters deserve to be a moderator?.
May be we do not see the spark in them? or they have a short temper issue or something else? .

Anyway as you asked now, lets make this as open suggestion, if you like somebody to be a moderator in particular room, add those names in your comment and then let us give you a deep valid reason why those chatters do not quality being a chat moderator. If we fail to do it, we may give them a chance to be a moderator. Let see how it goes.
Okay, okay, then Rapz should have said that we had no other deserving candidate other than them. There was no need to give such a lengthy speech. Please don't react as i have asked something weird. I didnt want to create any differences about religion in users mind rather was just trying to clear my doubts.

I didnt even mean that majesh babu and wicked are undeserving or i dont like them.

Majority of the IC room users are not well versed with English and they cant disscuss their issues with you guys coz of language barrier.

How will u see the spark when u dont understand the language. Neither Rapz nor Ichayan can understand hindi and Imagination, who could, isnt around anymore.

I am new here, i am here from past 6 months. So don't know who is more deserving. If i found anyone i will suggest her/his name for Indian room mod.

Okay, okay, then Rapz should have said that we had no other deserving candidate other than them. There was no need to give such a lengthy speech. Please don't react as i have asked something weird. I didnt want to create any differences about religion in users mind rather was just trying to clear my doubts.

I didnt even mean that majesh babu and wicked are undeserving or i dont like them.

Majority of the IC room users are not well versed with English and they cant disscuss their issues with you guys coz of language barrier.

How will u see the spark when u dont understand the language. Neither Rapz nor Ichayan can understand hindi and Imagination, who could, isnt around anymore.

I am new here, i am here from past 6 months. So don't know who is more deserving. If i found anyone i will suggest her/his name for Indian room mod.
:clapping:

Ailaaa kya angreji bolti hai re :blessing:

Just 6 months? LOL, could i have to reply it in years or by experience?.

We dont have to learn any new language to find who is being asshole and who is very much power hunger people and head weighted one. Its simple to find out the right one and the wrong one by their behavior and attitude. If you stick around, sure you will figure it out.

Anyway if you are not ready for the lengthy conversation, prbly you should not even entered into this topic, at the end of my message, i asked you to share the the chatters id who you think wanted to be a moderator in indian room? where is it?. I think you gonna spend another 6 months more to give me the names of the deserving candidates.

{If you did not even mean about this, then you should prbly thanked and wished them all their best to keep the rooms out of harm's way. But you r the one jumped into the south indian north indian caravan to start this conversation?}

{Are you sure all the politicians in india knew all the official state based languages ? including all the states they serve? Or there is some hierarchy level of management goes in the system to make things right?}

So next time do not come with language excuse.