• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Confused ban

Good evening I was using a guest name of Taazz32 today, and I received a ban for a family title. ( really not my thing ) .

I’ve been here a long time usually as Bigsocks32 but lost my log in details. I was using taz in different ways as it was my favourite cartoon character. I apologise if this means something else in a different language, but I honestly had no idea.

I hope this can be resolved.

Good evening I was using a guest name of Taazz32 today, and I received a ban for a family title. ( really not my thing ) .

I’ve been here a long time usually as Bigsocks32 but lost my log in details. I was using taz in different ways as it was my favourite cartoon character. I apologise if this means something else in a different language, but I honestly had no idea.

Hope for best

Can u let us know in which room were u there n got banned so we can elope futher

we dont see you in our ban list or kick list
under the name Taazz

we dont see you in our ban list or kick list
under the name Taazz
That’s very strange. That’s the one I was using when the ban came up. I also tried logging back in as a guest with the username howie412 I think, and it removed me again with a ban almost immediately. So should I be able to log back in?

Hi I am the Administrator for Sexchat and German chat can you tell me your location as we are having difficulty tracking any ban that could be affecting you

we checked register and all guest names used ,none of them are in our ban list or kick list ,if you can share a screen shot it would help
I don’t have a screenshot unfortunately. I will try logging back in as a registered user and see what happens. If I have any more difficulties I will let you know. Thank you for your help

Hi I am the Administrator for Sexchat and German chat can you tell me your location as we are having difficulty tracking any ban that could be affecting you
Hi I’m in southern England. I will try logging back in as a registered user and see what happens. If I have any more issues I will let you know. Thank you

OK thanks that shows me the ban that is blocking you it was given to another UK user and unfortunatley your ISP provider may well have links to there ISP and has somehow picked up on this ban. If you clear your cache and history reboot your connection to your ISP this should resolve the issue

OK thanks that shows me the ban that is blocking you it was given to another UK user and unfortunatley your ISP provider may well have links to there ISP and has somehow picked up on this ban. If you clear your cache and history reboot your connection to your ISP this should resolve the issue
Thank you very much for your help. I will give this a go.

I’ve had no luck with trying this unfortunately. Looks like I will just have to wait the ban out which is frustrating.