• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Conditions apply on relation

SACHIN

Epic Legend
First anybody started relationship they apply lots of conditions.
So i want to know, why this is required too much in simple relationship.
Why u want to hide your love against people's, you want to hide from your close friends also, nobody is your family members then y u worried lol
But you dont hide your best friends and friend and close friends hehe
And main things is your closer friend also don't know that u love someone lol
Then how they are your close friend

Nation want to know

Give me clear cut reason behind it
LoL
images - 2022-10-23T142242.651.jpeg

Why u want to hide your love against people's, you want to hide from your close friends also, nobody is your family members then y u worried lol

Nation want to know

LoL
View attachment 93041
One - Maybe their fam won't approve and they don't want the word to spread from friends to fam.

Two - The friends don't approve of the person they chose to love so they gotta hide it now

Three - They think their friends are assh*les and will burn after knowing about it

Four - They are a private person, and don't share much of their personal stuff with anyone

Five - Maybe they are just testing waters and want to wait till they are completely sure of the lover before disclosing.

One - Maybe their fam won't approve and they don't want the word to spread from friends to fam.

Two - The friends don't approve of the person they chose to love so they gotta hide it now

Three - They think their friends are assh*les and will burn after knowing about it

Four - They are a private person, and don't share much of their personal stuff with anyone

Five - Maybe they are just testing waters and want to wait till they are completely sure of the lover before disclosing.
LoL NUMBER 5 IS ONLY YOU @Freakky
All this reason is ok in real life but here this is funny

LoL NUMBER 5 IS ONLY YOU @Freakky
All this reason is ok in real life but here this is funny
I am number five? What makes you think that?

Oh if we have to just talk about zozo then..
Umm..
Wait lol i think i know who this is about.

Or they hide, so that they can have multiple relationships LOL

Nation want to know

LoL
View attachment 93041
See I haven't been in any relationship but if der is like any terms n condition , I m enough I don't need anyone !!!!