• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Condition of hindi room during night .

yours4infinity

Favoured Frenzy
Screenshot_2024-04-11-03-20-25-91_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
Screenshot_2024-04-11-02-36-16-13_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
Screenshot_2024-04-11-02-35-21-34_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpgScreenshot_2024-04-11-02-35-44-99_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

This is the condition of hindi room it usually happens between 02:00 Pm to 06:00 Am on daily basis . Kindly take this into consideration and do the needfull @Rasputin_M tried to stop the people sharing social media on site but the users started abusing him back please look into this .

Thanks and regards
Yours4infinity .

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-11-03-20-21-51_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-11-03-20-21-51_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    433.5 KB · Views: 10
The consideration is you have a block button and a report button ,try using it
we are not robots we cant be in here all the time ,we actually do have private lives ourselves and also have the right to sleep ,eat and drink
we gave you two option BLOCK and REPORT try using them

View attachment 223792
View attachment 223794
View attachment 223796View attachment 223797

This is the condition of hindi room it usually happens between 02:00 Pm to 06:00 Am on daily basis . Kindly take this into consideration and do the needfull @Rasputin_M tried to stop the people sharing social media on site but the users started abusing him back please look into this .

Thanks and regards
Yours4infinity .
do a simple thing, report them nd put them on ignore, no reason to hype it up. This kind of stuffs happen all the time.. :)

The consideration is you have a block button and a report button ,try using it
we are not robots we cant be in here all the time ,we actually do have private lives ourselves and also have the right to sleep ,eat and drink
we gave you two option BLOCK and REPORT try using them
Hi mrs hades
First of all thanks for ur revert on this . I do appreciate this . But this is not get some hype or something else its just a request to take this in consideration. Coz i don,t think giving feedback is a bad thing . And as a site owner u should take all the feedback . If we get such replies no one will try to share his feedback on anything openly i am in touch with @Somaiya Karn for this issue each day i used to inform her about all the issues and all .
I thought its better to highlight this issue here as well or else i do know i have a report option or ignore them what,s the need of aite rules and protocol . Just simply add one rule use report and ignore option yo handle such issues . Mrs hades i was here asking for some support i haven,t thought i will get such reply i am on this site for more than a year but registered on forum recently u can ask other mods that i always use report option even if no mods are there if any mode is available in any different room i ask them to come in hindi room in a requesting way . And yes i got the support as well most of the time but this is a feedback take it as a feedback only . My reply option was disabled so i was not able to give reply same time . So sorry for that but take it into consideration that,s all i want . Mrs hades
I am loving here on forum all the people are too good and respectfull with me till now .

And if i said anything wrong i am sorry mrs hades for that !!

Thanks & regards
Yours4infinity

Hi mrs hades
First of all thanks for ur revert on this . I do appreciate this . But this is not get some hype or something else its just a request to take this in consideration. Coz i don,t think giving feedback is a bad thing . And as a site owner u should take all the feedback . If we get such replies no one will try to share his feedback on anything openly i am in touch with @Somaiya Karn for this issue each day i used to inform her about all the issues and all .
I thought its better to highlight this issue here as well or else i do know i have a report option or ignore them what,s the need of aite rules and protocol . Just simply add one rule use report and ignore option yo handle such issues . Mrs hades i was here asking for some support i haven,t thought i will get such reply i am on this site for more than a year but registered on forum recently u can ask other mods that i always use report option even if no mods are there if any mode is available in any different room i ask them to come in hindi room in a requesting way . And yes i got the support as well most of the time but this is a feedback take it as a feedback only . My reply option was disabled so i was not able to give reply same time . So sorry for that but take it into consideration that,s all i want . Mrs hades
I am loving here on forum all the people are too good and respectfull with me till now .

And if i said anything wrong i am sorry mrs hades for that !!

Thanks & regards
Yours4infinity
First of all regarding the thread we staff trying to stay as much possible as we can and in absence of staff all u can do is report n ignore the action will be taken on them for sure n this is not only issue in Hindi room but a concern of all rooms

Secondly they do consider ur feedback very well And this is not a new thing to highlight now this is very relevant issue n can be managed by using the report n ignore option

First of all regarding the thread we staff trying to stay as much possible as we can and in absence of staff all u can do is report n ignore the action will be taken on them for sure n this is not only issue in Hindi room but a concern of all rooms

Secondly they do consider ur feedback very well And this is not a new thing to highlight now this is very relevant issue n can be managed by using the report n ignore option
Sure buddy following the same thing check my pm in ur account i also sent u one message as u were online in other room but haven,t got any reply however i do understand u have some other personall things to do as well nd u are not getting any money for this . I just wanted to highlight this i did the same if at any point i said anything wrong i am really sorry for that kannaa .

I am using that ignore option and also the report one .

Thanks for considering my feedback and for ur positive reply buddy !!

The simple answer here is support the site by reporting issues like abuse - this supports moderators who cant be online 24/7/365. However when mods are on please can they tell abusers to stop that helps keep the experience fun and interesting. Mods mostly do good work but they do allow some things to continue too long. Thanks

Hello and good evening buddy,
With regards to the report option against erring users as correctly highlighted by fellow user @yours4infinity , I have been doing the same by reporting their respective comments but strangely after a while I get a message that your reporting/complaint limit is reached. I mostly log in only at night and tend to stay post midnight , sometimes till wee hours of the morning and that is when the max. chat rule violations take place. If there is gonna be a cap on the numbers of reports/complaints one can file, how does a user who is just trying to bring in some order into the room by assisting mods/uni-mods/admins , supposed to function. I was also a mod once I know the challenges one faces as doing this work. Also one has their own personal life and agenda's to attend to hence it is impossible for a mod/uni-mod/admin to be available 24/7 on the site. My point is simple. Users who are trying to contribute my being active reporting members on the chat , if they are restricted by such rules as to report/complaint limiting then it's not fair for them. They should get a chance to make the room a little more ordered and less chaotic not to mention more peaceful for fellow users. Have a great evening and take care.
Best wishes
Rasputin_M