• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Concern

Beryl

Chat Secret Agent
Posting Freak
Hello dear administration
I m concern where all mods and admins are vanished from neighbouring chat rooms (tamil,kerela,telgu) before also i went searching for them when needed help from abusers but i was not able to find anyone now too i went searching all rooms but none are thr
I still can manage with abusers i switch my id when i m nable to block thembut what about ither users when they find a need
where they gonna search
I kow every mod and admin have there own life they cant be thr 24/7 but please try to be thr if possible on pick hours of chat

I hope you ppl wont take my in a wrong way

Thankyou!

I m having some ss of the abuser abusing me and chat roomz empty with admin and mods but unable to post here now the time is 21.09 pm pich hour of chat

Screenshot_20200908-210413.pngScreenshot_20200908-210422.pngScreenshot_20200908-210437.pngScreenshot_20200908-210453.pngScreenshot_20200908-210504.pngScreenshot_20200908-210515.png
I was unable yo upload ss from crome and so i changed the browser
Here is ss of abuser and along with it ss of tamil room,kerela room ,telgu room and bengali room where i was unable to find any mod or admin

Rapunzel is an administrator who appears at least on the forum but other moderator and admins from the chatroom are not even seen here now

Last edited:
It has been discussed, reported many times in history.

I agree, moderation is very much required across chat pages.

There are challenges, we need to overcome with the help of Admin. We just can't run on same track.

It has been discussed, reported many times in history.

I agree, moderation is very much required across chat pages.

There are challenges, we need to overcome with the help of Admin. We just can't run on same track.
I agree with you that it has been posted before too but the content was different please go through the post onc again and you might get my concern

I agree with you that it has been posted before too but the content was different please go through the post onc again and you might get my concern
Yeah true that. "Running on same track" I meant with mentioned comment, that Admin should provide some workaround and not let it the way it is.

Yeah true that. "Running on same track" I meant with mentioned comment, that Admin should provide some workaround and not let it the way it is.
No i m concern about the absence of authority on the page which is increasing courage of abusers on the otherhand helpless female users
At present too thr is no admin and mod in any room and full on abusing and harassement is going on

Last edited:
Some abuser came in hidden ids just to hide there identy they don't have guts to come in there own ids.
Few admin and MOD leaved the site
Admin should make new MOD in very chat room