• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Complex

JUPITER

ᥫ᭡ Ms. Altruistic of ZᴏZo ᥫ᭡
Staff member
Senior's
Posting Freak
We all wanna look good...dont we ?

What is your biggest complex and why ???

what will you change if u could?

my smile is mine ,what i mean by smile is my teeth . my teeth were sadly damaged by a dentist and his greed and also a ex who enjoyed teaching me with his fists .hopefully one day soon i can get a appointment with a new dentist i can trust to fix my smile.

We all wanna look good...dont we ?

What is your biggest complex and why ???
This biggest complex everyone has is that We all wanna look good :)

Most of the times advertisements and beauty pageants paints a picture in our minds on how the human physique should be.

People diet and diet and go to the gym to the gym to prepare that body but is unhappy in the process.
If you are unhappy with your body and if it is unhealthy as well, try to change it. Include some exercises and have a healthy diet but don't try to please the society.:holiday:

I was fat when i was a kid due to some injury
I lost all the weight after few years....but i have some stretch marks...
I would change that if possible....i mean i already tried but nothing works...

And complex I didn't get it.... maybe i didn't understand
Will keep watching this thread if someone else replies to that then i will edit this too:bandid:
if you did not understood the question in any way this way or that way why at all did you write ? after writing u were fat in childhood u ask what was the thread about ? lol .

Come to India
Dental treatments are of High quality and way cheaper than western countries
Due to economy of scale
by the way dental treatment is not cheap here due to economies of scale lol ... its because we have many docs. there is no whole sale dental treatment going on in india.

As a kid, growing up in Chennai I was ridiculed for my judda (hair knot of sikhs) now I realize am perfect the way I am God made me this way
so ... god did not made u a guy with Juda. its just long hair u chose to have due to religion . u can cut it like all men do all the time. its not some gods gift to you. But i understand what u mean to say but not the way u said it.

man is a social animal . if you h

are you saying during holidays u become pregnant ? and u deliver just as u join work and then holiday and pregnant ? how many kids so far ?
ohh u reported me for this . cmmon dont be so touchy abt it. but its okay if u wanted to report.