• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Complaints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I will come. Since both of you started harrassing us. Inspi, intri both r well known here for long time. I never saw they had arguement with any. And you people find us only abusing?? For you people we are abusers..?? Whn we joined zozo you people were not around. By making points in forum, by complaining about others, you became pro, mod and became so much capable to pp
And check those ss everyone can clearly see who is harassing whom

And check those ss everyone can clearly see who is harassing whom
Hey come to the point... How dare she told that I m doing "Ojachar" which means incest. Have you people ever saw me doing tht?? By bringing old topics, old ss you people are diverting the topic.

Hey come to the point... How dare she told that I m doing "Ojachar" which means incest. Have you people ever saw me doing tht?? By bringing old topics, old ss you people are diverting the topic.
No im not diverting the topic im just showing everyone who you are and trying to be the innocent guy who who dont know anything. Btw did she mute or kick you? She just warned you.

ENOUGH of blame games. Your personal vendetta cannot reflect here. We will investigate till then this thread is closed.

@Beryl or @AmoRoUs ❤️ please close this thread for further replies thank you.

Mannar hq give us an ist vamc n I shall be there
Thread closed

Yes I will come. Since both of you started harrassing us. Inspi, intri both r well known here for long time. I never saw they had arguement with any. And you people find us only abusing?? For you people we are abusers..?? Whn we joined zozo you people were not around. By making points in forum, by complaining about others, you became pro, mod and became so much capable to point us abusers.!! Coz we dont give both of u any priority? Both of Your roles are clear to me. And I know what Harley did whn I saw in chat room for the first time. I was about to logout, she kept me engaged in pm for not to go and msgd Rapunzel to show tht I had God Shiva's pic in my dp. Tht was in my DP for more than 3-4 months... Never got any objection from any... There are other mods, vips, pros... Can anybody tell i had arguement with any?? Why you two??
If we are harassing you atleast give some evidence like we did you are just taking shot in the dark

ENOUGH of blame games. Your personal vendetta cannot reflect here. We will investigate till then this thread is closed.

@Beryl or @AmoRoUs ❤️ please close this thread for further replies thank you.

Mannar hq give us an ist vamc n I shall be there
Thread closed
Noted and agreed from my side.

No im not diverting the topic im just showing everyone who you are and trying to be the innocent guy who who dont know anything. Btw did she mute or kick you? She just warned you.
Ofcourse she did earlier several times. Remember whn i came with a guest id after getting kicked. And was searching for HQ, then u replied "tell me what happened". So if i tell u caretaker then whts wrong in tht. Do u represent HQ in the bengali room?

Status
Not open for further replies.