• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pinkcandy

@MasterBlaster Zeus
inga paru idhu dhan annaiku naan sonen :sad1:. enna polave id vachutu vandhu naan irukumpothe msg panranga yaro :sad1:
naan antha id ya report panni iruken :sad1:

Theeviravathi ya irukumo nu santhegama iruku. konjam seekiram action edunga :rolleyes:

View attachment 88926
Can u explain in English so everyone can understand ur problem

Sry to interfere , but d staff knows d language n they will solve as d complaint is in tamil room der is ntg as such tat english is mandatory!
Tnx for ur interfere
I said try . try to report in english, i got to see this till today, english is used. Will report in English also how many times our fellow VMC has told. The report should be in the report section use English...Am I Ryt mr admin @VAMC

This is related to the BUG in this third-party application, which has a lot of loopholes to find a workaround similar to this issue future, anyway blocked this type of username.

Can't reveal how they do it, which will create new ASSHOLES to try the same method to disrupt the chat peace, but anyway, now it is filtered. If he comes again with a new name, please report it and copy the username and paste it in my chat PRIVATE conversation in here.

This is related to the BUG in this third-party application, which has a lot of loopholes to find a workaround similar to this issue future, anyway blocked this type of username.

Can't reveal how they do it, which will create new ASSHOLES to try the same method to disrupt the chat peace, but anyway, now it is filtered. If he comes again with a new name, please report it and copy the username and paste it in my chat PRIVATE conversation in here.
I love the way how you try to keep things safe and peace.... U r the only staff I see here who is master in managing skills..... U think for now and further. Good one hon.

Status
Not open for further replies.