• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Complaint regarding repeating the same thread with different name over and over again

Somaiya Karn

Quodophile of ZoZo
Staff member
Senior's
Posting Freak
I have noticed that since few days the forum is full of only small drawing posts, please need to be a little aware. Posting a thread like example drawing art for a user to post a picture of himself made by Somaiya Karn needed. Don't post too many threads for one picture These days the whole forum is full of drawing art. I request @AmoRoUs ❤️ to remove such thread. Thank you

Last edited:
I have noticed that since few days the forum is full of only small drawing posts, please need to be a little aware. Posting a thread like example drawing art for a user to post a picture of himself made by Somaiya Karn needed. Don't post too many threads for one picture These days the whole forum is full of driving art. I request @AmoRoUs ❤️ to remove such thread. Thank you
Even the actual designer name removed many times :timid:

I have noticed that since few days the forum is full of only small drawing posts, please need to be a little aware. Posting a thread like example drawing art for a user to post a picture of himself made by Somaiya Karn needed. Don't post too many threads for one picture These days the whole forum is full of driving art. I request @AmoRoUs ❤️ to remove such thread. Thank you
U had issue wid drawing ....? If u had any personal issue wid me tell me I'll not post anything !!!! Will leave happily frm here:) I m noticing tat u r trying to provoke me but I m tat type of gurl tat I'll fight I'll step back I donno to fight :)....U be happy n ya hav gurds to speak up d name don't revolve around ...!!!!:)

U had issue wid drawing ....? If u had any personal issue wid me tell me I'll not post anything !!!! Will leave happily frm here:) I m noticing tat u r trying to provoke me but I m tat type of gurl tat I'll fight I'll step back I donno to fight :)....U be happy n ya hav gurds to speak up d name don't revolve around ...!!!!:)
Hey @KIARA everyone has freedom to post anything in the forum n no one needs u to leave n @Somaiya Karn is saying that the threads r being repeated in different rooms or kind of extension to previous thread please be cool n don't feel sad u r our friend n we all are equal please laugh u will be beautiful if u laugh :blush::blush::blush:

Hey @KIARA everyone has freedom to post anything in the forum n no one needs u to leave n @Somaiya Karn is saying that the threads r being repeated in different rooms or kind of extension to previous thread please be cool n don't feel sad u r our friend n we all are equal please laugh u will be beautiful if u laugh :blush::blush::blush:
U donno tats y u r saying I don't fight neither I say bad terms to anyone not only tat I don't hurt anyone !!!! But again n again targeting a single person it's not bearable !!!!

Posting many threads of drawing is not against the rule they all are different, every drawing says different story.. they are not spamming they are not repeating..

If someone will attach a new drawing in old thread after 20-30 comments no one going to watch that pic.. so Making new thread for that is not a big deal..

Posting many threads of drawing is not against the rule they all are different, every drawing says different story.. they are not spamming they are not repeating..

If someone will attach a new drawing in old thread after 20-30 comments no one going to watch that pic.. so Making new thread for that is not a big deal..

i want to say too on this

a person makes 1 drawing or art at a time and posts if people like they motivate to draw more

a person will 1 art at a time and need to get review about it na

whts issue in it 1 drawing/art for one thread

yeah if someone reposts that same art again and again then it is not acceptable

whts your opnion on this?

It would be spamming if they are posting many threads of drawing on same day ..

and btw if some one repeated same content in different threads then admins merge those threads they don't delete..

they delete threads related to politics, religious, under age content, gods pics etc.:)

@Somaiya Karn
  1. no one allowed to comment on the arts when someone wants to show der talents over here...
  2. posting too many threads on the same is not allowed i agree with that and i have warned few regarding that earlier too
U had issue wid drawing ....? If u had any personal issue wid me tell me I'll not post anything !!!!
  1. this is the personal thing which you have to discuss in ur pms but not on board..
  2. leaving forum doesn't give or gain any person its purely ur interest. u have to take step for urself or just ignore do ur business
  1. if someone r interested they can see the old thread too even after 200mss for a thread..
  2. making new thread is really big deal.. know the rules n then comment ur conclusion over here lady...
  3. for that i have a ans here is the attachment where every artists share there things

stop posting new threads for each n every drawing fo urs... i see it as a spam
if u guys still don't understand and wanna get into cat fights go to ur own pms n do whatever u want stop peeing on the board

@Somaiya Karn

1. no one allowed to comment on the arts when someone wants to show der talents over here...
  2. posting too many threads on the same is not allowed i agree with that and i have warned few regarding that earlier too

1. this is the personal thing which you have to discuss in ur pms but not on board..
  2. leaving forum doesn't give or gain any person its purely ur interest. u have to take step for urself or just ignore do ur business

1. if someone r interested they can see the old thread too even after 200mss for a thread..
  2. making new thread is really big deal.. know the rules n then comment ur conclusion over here lady...
  3. for that i have a ans here is the attachment where every artists share there things

stop posting new threads for each n every drawing fo urs... i see it as a spam
if u guys still don't understand and wanna get into cat fights go to ur own pms n do whatever u want stop peeing on the board
N amoo @AmoRoUs ❤️ i would like to raise one thing some users are creating new threads as the continuation of previous thread please have a look at it

U had issue wid drawing ....? If u had any personal issue wid me tell me I'll not post anything !!!! Will leave happily frm here:) I m noticing tat u r trying to provoke me but I m tat type of gurl tat I'll fight I'll step back I donno to fight :)....U be happy n ya hav gurds to speak up d name don't revolve around ...!!!!
Why would I have a problem with you, what are your comments?Only you did the drawing post, ?just look at the forum and the user is too

Last edited: