• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

complaint against the great admin immagination

shreya*18

immagination muted me for no reason.....plz explain me why is that..???..........does she feel everyone is vvk..if u cant keep the abusers n spaammers away dont mute other users forever without reason.....

immagination muted me for no reason.....plz explain me why is that..???..........does she feel everyone is vvk..if u cant keep the abusers n spaammers away dont mute other users forever without reason.....
Did you enter by ur own id?? No.. inspite of having your vip id u creep in with guest ids.. Moreover accidentally I muted u in ur guest id doesn’t give you the authority of yelling at me n calling me Idiot there.. You are proving who is more Idiot by creeping in.

Did you enter by ur own id?? No.. inspite of having your vip id u creep in with guest ids.. Moreover accidentally I muted u in ur guest id doesn’t give you the authority of yelling at me n calling me Idiot there.. You are proving who is more Idiot by creeping in.
imma firstly i went with guest id coz i jst wanted to ping dude for a reason...i didnt want ot chat with anyone ABCD id ...n u muted me..n secondly i didnt call u idiot it was stupid......GET A BTTER MEMORY MISS IMMAGINATION.....N get out of ur dreamland of being messi n kicking everyone without reason..thinking they are VVK

imma firstly i went with guest id coz i jst wanted to ping dude for a reason...i didnt want ot chat with anyone ABCD id ...n u muted me..n secondly i didnt call u idiot it was stupid......GET A BTTER MEMORY MISS IMMAGINATION.....N get out of ur dreamland of being messi n kicking everyone without reason..thinking they are VVK
Shreya but when you came bk you could hv told me.. you just simply started yelling.. it took me two seconds to think tht why i muted you coz I didn’t see ur id.. then I understood coz it happens not only with me but other admins too when the wall is fast. You could hv just asked me to unmute thts it.

Shreya but when you came bk you could hv told me.. you just simply started yelling.. it took me two seconds to think tht why i muted you coz I didn’t see ur id.. then I understood coz it happens not only with me but other admins too when the wall is fast. You could hv just asked me to unmute thts it.
ok fine...but i jst lost temper thinking how insane pppl can b muting without reason

Shreya but when you came bk you could hv told me.. you just simply started yelling.. it took me two seconds to think tht why i muted you coz I didn’t see ur id.. then I understood coz it happens not only with me but other admins too when the wall is fast. You could hv just asked me to unmute thts it.[/QUOTE
and you don’t hv to bother abt my memory.. be it idiot or stupid both are offensive words. You should hv at least basic manners.. not because I m an admin but because I never use such language so I hv drawn a line for myself too

Accidental bans/mutes happen all the time, especially when the wall is fast. I have done it, Rose has done it and all was solved calmly, I think that before we get angry we must first try and talk, Imag has never banned or muted no one without a good reason for it, she is a great admin and she does a great job. So I think what we can learn today is before we get all upset, we can just ask and inform calmly about things.