• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Complain against atlans

Beryl

Chat Secret Agent
Posting Freak
This guy atlans making new ids and abusing and troubling me he also makes abusive nicks
I keep blocking him and he make new ids nicks and start abusing and passing comments i left india room went to tamil room he followed me thr too
Its a request to administration please take some action against him

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-05-11-18-26-38.png
    Screenshot_2018-05-11-18-26-38.png
    371.8 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot_2018-05-11-18-38-44.png
    Screenshot_2018-05-11-18-38-44.png
    429.3 KB · Views: 35
This guy atlans making new ids and abusing and troubling me he also makes abusive nicks
I keep blocking him and he make new ids nicks and start abusing and passing comments i left india room went to tamil room he followed me thr too
i know this guy i blocked him forever .. a true piece of crap

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-05-11-21-03-13.png
    Screenshot_2018-05-11-21-03-13.png
    371.3 KB · Views: 33
Beryal pehle ache se dekh liya kro okk.. mai ek bhi nhi hu unme se okkk.. only kaki naam ka jo blok h bss wo he hu.. bina soche samje koi report krwane ki need nhi h okk

Beryal. please mere ko koi matlab nhi tumse...tumhare bina zozo pr mekko koi fark nhi padta jo mai tumhare piche padunga okk.. or mai bol rha hu mai un logo mai se nhi hu jin logo ne tumhe gaali de

Dont know how she is so confirm as it was not atlans where is she when he abuses she us no where now taking his side confirming its not him wtf

Dont know how she is so confirm as it was not atlans where is she when he abuses she us no where now taking his side confirming its not him wtf
beryal please i dont abuse u.. i know that we fight many times but i nvr use poor words fr u.. and plese trust me yr i was nt