• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Comment ur possible view

I only know speed and Wormhole.... And its a dream for me from childhood to learn space and explore it and I have been knowing about it and understanding it from long back... But still I don't have answer for ur question even imaginable or an idea.. But for question I say speed and wormholes.... And if anyone for space discussion or galaxies or universe or our solar system or blackholes.. I welcome them to ping me

I only know speed and Wormhole.... And its a dream for me from childhood to learn space and explore it and I have been knowing about it and understanding it from long back... But still I don't have answer for ur question even imaginable or an idea.. But for question I say speed and wormholes.... And if anyone for space discussion or galaxies or universe or our solar system or blackholes.. I welcome them to ping me
What is warmhole!!black hole?? Without empty space time isn't possible..after bang time is started

What is warmhole!!black hole?? Without empty space time isn't possible..after bang time is started
I pity on u... Ur English teacher made me replying this... Chill the questions u ask can get in Google.... If there is anything up for good discussion lets make it go ahead...

I pity on u... Ur English teacher made me replying this... Chill the questions u ask can get in Google.... If there is anything up for good discussion lets make it go ahead...
Oh I have interested in universe thaty I message you..I search warmhome in google

Ok..panuvom...arguement and debate pogum tomorrow...Tamil teiruma??
Byee I am up for healthy discussion... But u seems like to do something which u can't... I don't know tamil if u wanna ask whether I know or not u shouldnt text tamil... Chill think and type ur next reply

Byee I am up for healthy discussion... But u seems like to do something which u can't... I don't know tamil if u wanna ask whether I know or not u shouldnt text tamil... Chill think and type ur next reply
Oh seen..we can know the starting and end point of wormhole..we jump in this and come out from another end..first seeing heated about wormhole.i thought that is blackhole.sry..txs fr this new info

i also love the exploration about space...

see i read these things very much so i write in detail for each one of it but keep it simple

wormholes and speed are the only possible ways i observed after reading detailed info about all 4 of it

blackhole : see it is said by scientist that blackwhole is nothing made up of a matter "nothing"
now you might ask wht is nothing : it is a watter made when anit matter and matter collide they form "nothing" and recently scientist have developed the matter "nothing" in lab idk remember the exact name of the lab but yeah they have created it . yes they said time travel might be possible with blackhole but but chances are very very low because the matter "nothing" is something we dont know about very much and if "nothing" is something we could do time travel with then it would be easy for us to time travel in some more years as scientist already developed the "nothing" .
so as per me time travel with blackhole is not possible but black whole but through the matter "nothing" we could study about blackholes.

wormholes : there are many many many theories about wormhole but its all hypothetical so yeah likely we could travel

gravity : uhmm see i havent read any satisfying hypothetical story on it so its a no for me but yeah one thing is for sure to make time travel possible gravity plays a important role but it aint the only role doing time travel

speed: again speed has the most satisfied theories for time travel for sure they are hypothetical but the theories made on it are highly convincing
Tu pdta bhi h?