• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Comment the game u played most or felt excited about.

BruceWayne

Wellknown Ace
My favorite game would be Rise of Nations.

This game is one of the best strategic warfare games you could get on the market. Even though it was first released in the early 2000s, it still is a banger. The game holds hours of fun with so many different campaigns and settings to muddle with and experiment with.

I've played it since my school days and I'm still playing. It is also very informative as it teaches diplomacy, strategy, cultures, and civilizations through gameplay. It also stimulated an interest in me to study history.

What about yours ? in PC, PS4, Mobile games, or whatever the platform it may be. Express ur game down below ;)
r.PNG
maxresdefault.jpg0b7a830ae2665254bde157946e41c99e.jpg

This game is one of the best strategic warfare games you could get on the market. Even though it was first released in the early 2000s, it still is a banger. The game holds hours of fun with so many different campaigns and settings to muddle with and experiment with.

I've played it since my school days and I'm still playing. It is also very informative as it teaches diplomacy, strategy, cultures, and civilizations through gameplay. It also stimulated an interest in me to study history.

What about yours ? in PC, PS4, Mobile games, or whatever the platform it may be. Express ur game down below ;)
View attachment 80733
View attachment 80734View attachment 80735
Missing those old games :cry1:

View attachment 80733
View attachment 80734View attachment 80735
I played Age of Empires...

but the most played game is GTA...