• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

COME ON LADIES!!!!!!! WHATS YOUR DREAM DRESS FOR YOUR BIG DAY ?

Aphrodite

HADES'S REAL LIFE WIFE and Co Owner of Chatzozo
Staff member
Administrator
we have all at one point thought or daydreamed of the dress we would wear the day we got married . The one problem is what style or color would we like
As a future bride and someone who isn't into wearing dresses i still have mine so what would be yours beach-wedding-dresses-deep-vneckline-thigh-high-split-bertabridal-250x500.jpg

M2715L-ruby-370x495.jpg2b82a72bb5d9b6929011f21194ee2863--high-low-prom-dresses-black-prom-dresses.jpg

:wait: Is this thread open for boys?..:Drunk::think1:
In todays world men are just as much involved on choosing a dress they wish to see there furture wife wear ,some future grooms go dress shopping with the brides

i love the blue on the 3rd pic :heart1:
View attachment 81156Ever since I was a kid ...i dreamt of being in these... but sadly never happened...might happen in future...hopefully....

View attachment 81158
i do like the free flowing style compared to puffy ones
Well my late wife had 2 dresses cuz we got married according to two different customs
View attachment 81174

A maroon nine yards silk saree and
View attachment 81175

A traditional lehenga for the other
i remember we talked about your wife and i admire the dresses they are beautiful