• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Climax that disturbed U

I hve been crying fr 3 dys aftr watching this film, such a heart-wrenching movie...

I truly understood in this movie tht giving our heart fr lobe..:cry1::heart1:Even today, watching this film brings tears to mah eyz..
Me too paldappa ! :heart1:

It would have been better if they had not ended their lives so as not to be a burden to anyone in their last days and lived in harmony with their children..

#Man_vasam_veesum❤️
Intha padam paatha piraguuu... Namma pasangaa nammala.. Kalayanam ana piragu mathi paangangala nu doubt la mansula thoni irukuu...
Kalyanam panni koduthaa parents ellam straight ah OLD AGE home poidanum polaa...
:cry1:

Intha padam paatha piraguuu... Namma pasangaa nammala.. Kalayanam ana piragu mathi paangangala nu doubt la mansula thoni irukuu...
Kalyanam panni koduthaa parents ellam straight ah OLD AGE home poidanum polaa...
:cry1:
Woahhh give a a positive approach..It would be much better if our generation treat our parents and teach our kids the right path and give respect to everyone irrespective of gender and age..that movie is just a Lesson I hope

Woahhh give a a positive approach..It would be much better if our generation treat our parents and teach our kids the right path and give respect to everyone irrespective of gender and age..that movie is just a Lesson I hope
Yeahh ... Aishuu .. 100% trulyyy saidd....
My cmts were out of fear.. that crawled on watching .. so as u said .. lemme see it in other positive dimension .... :Like: