• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Clear my confusion!!

Okay... Okay.... Gotcha....

If U talk to some other gal.. and leave them behind.... Is that not considered as cheating... ?!

Love can happen any number of times ...
And that love may be pure in all cases...
But we only have one soul mate... I believe

Also what's wrong is ..,. it's not falling in love with more people ... It's falling in love with more than one person... At a time...

we can't love two people at same time... Even if you feel you do .. I don't agree with that... Cuz if you truly n still in love with the first person there is absolutely no chance .. not even a tiniest chance that you will fall for other...

Also what's wrong is ..,. it's not falling in love with more people ... It's falling in love with more than one person... At a time...

we can't love two people at same time... Even if you feel you do .. I don't agree with that... Cuz if you truly n still in love with the first person there is absolutely no chance .. not even a tiniest chance that you will fall for other...
Nice

Love can happen any number of time.....u cant control ur heart from falling in love with someone of ur dream n desire...so this one love forever is a fake theory made by insecured incompetant male to make women as slaves
yes... We can fall In love with many... But we can't aford to show them that love but to one person who u really feel like right?!

Also.. will there be quarrels.. and.. will it lost long?!

Last edited:

A question for u.. If u truely believe there is only one love.. and one soulmate... How come there be more than one love... And if u break up with someone...does that means he is not ur soulmate after loving him all the day?!

If you have been in love with someone sometimes the love doesn't die or the love doesn't go off .. say for example you loved someone and for some reason you people cannot be together they get married or you get married to someone else but you still carry the feeling for that person , it might change with time , love might strengthen or weaken or leave you disappear and then comeback to you .. but you still carry that love even though you are married to someone else
Love is complex you cannot define it ,you cannot confine it to a circle what seems like love for you might seem like stupid infacuation or external attraction to someone else .
Love is such a grey area with lot of factors to consider like the society we live in. The culture etc .. so yea at the end of the day it is feeling between two individuals if your other half is ok to share your love with more than one than its upto individuals .. we have seen cases of polygamy lol , so it depends on how the individual handles it .. but to keep it short yes individuals can have feelings or love for more than one person at a time unless and until it doesn't affect the other person in the relationship all is cool . But most of the time it's called as cheating when you are romatically involved with someone and you are looking at someone else at the same time. We need to put ourselves in the other person's shoe and think if we would be ok if our partner is in love with us and other person at the same time ..will it not enrage us . You can love more than one person at a time but how you handle it and more importantly how you deal with it without hurting the other person in the relationship