• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Choose your best Sunday Partner??

What completes your sunday?

• Briyani

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Sex

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
It should be briyani obviously.

Reason mostly sex ends up in pleasure in whatever,whoever,however bad you do it also. Self serve possible which looks appetizing than the third party feast itself.

Thats not the case with Briyani even a small mistake it can turn in to disastrous ghee rice or tomato rice or pulao. Not all can handle preparing Briyani, so Briyani is the winner. :punch:

Who wants to argue otherwise,?:tso:
Sex gives pleasure biryani was cooking in pressure. After sex you feel tired and relaxed yes same biryani can sunday noon biryani and noon sleep the better love story
Sex gives threat to watch same biryani does . Sex gives some sucking and licking same with biryani you can. Sex was fucking . If biryani not goes well it was the fucking things you have in life. When it comes to biryani i actually will write like @Kamini but i dont have time and iam a lazy ass. So iam finishing it here.
Let me conlude biryani sex both or different but saturday night sex and sunday noon biryani makes you feel ok. Even tha sex comes before biryani sex cant win biryani. Biryani is bae.
You cant find the better weekend post than this.

Seems like you have experience with this ;), that is a hot fantasy, I am already thinking about it :Dream1: but I don't know how to make biryani let alone cooking :hitthewall:
Ha ha!! Y r u worrying Kamini...Let me cook the Biriyani...! U can concentrate on the rest naah:Cwl: I mean helping for preparing it...